Page 5 of 17
Pretty loud explosion/bang was just heard on the cycling commentary Made me jump dunno what it was, sounded like a gunshot
Last edited by sam b at Aug 6, 2016,
probably someone eating shit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Men's road race: There's just been a very loud bang near the finish line of the men's road race, with the BBC's reporters confirming the loud noise - which was audible on TV coverage - occurred near where the race will end. It remains unclear what the noise was caused by though.

CONFIRMATION: The loud noise was caused by Rio's anti-bomb squad performing a controlled explosion near the finish line of the men's road race, which they should arrive at in around two hours and 20 minutes.

right
these olympics tho

shit son

Two of the top three just crashed out ..after like 5 hours of racing and only 10km from the finish
JESUS=HEAVEN
NO JESUS=HELL

Quote by Trowzaa
JESUS=HEAVEN
NO JESUS=HELL

You'd like New Mexico then. Probably 100,000 people named Jesus in this state.
Quote by sam b
Men's road race: There's just been a very loud bang near the finish line of the men's road race, with the BBC's reporters confirming the loud noise - which was audible on TV coverage - occurred near where the race will end. It remains unclear what the noise was caused by though.

CONFIRMATION: The loud noise was caused by Rio's anti-bomb squad performing a controlled explosion near the finish line of the men's road race, which they should arrive at in around two hours and 20 minutes.

right

I can't think of a better time to have bomb threat response testing
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Speaking of the Olympics...how badly do you think the USA will hammer the rest of the countries this time around? Russia is pretty much out of the medal count due to losing 1/3 of their Olympic team (due to steroids!). China is pretty good all around, but the USA will utterly dominate them in track and field.

I'm predicting the USA "wins" the Olympics by a very comfortable margin over the 2nd place team. The question is...by how much?
Dunno, but we already won a gold in air-rifle category, our women's gymnastics should do very well, and men's basketball? Well, let's just say it's like men vs boys. No other country's basketball team has a chance in HELL
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Dunno, but we already won a gold in air-rifle category, our women's gymnastics should do very well, and men's basketball? Well, let's just say it's like men vs boys. No other country's basketball team has a chance in HELL

Like Athens 2004?
Quote by sam b
As if you lot are trying to wave your dicks about "winning the olympics" ffs

It's the whole point of the Olympics though
they're like moths around a fire

I'm not even going to watch the Olympics. I love the Olympics, but I don't have cable TV anymore. Unless Netflix or Amazon Prime start streaming the Olympics I'm going to miss nearly everything. (I'll catch some of it on ESPN3, maybe).

I'll miss watching women's gymnastics. So many cute, fit, graceful, young women. Yeah....I still like watching them

Hell, I'm still in love with Nelly Kim

https://www.pinterest.com/Gymnastica101/nellie-kim-~-usr/
Last edited by TobusRex at Aug 6, 2016,
Quote by Trowzaa
they're like moths around a fire

Quote by TobusRex
I'm not even going to watch the Olympics. I love the Olympics, but I don't have cable TV anymore. Unless Netflix or Amazon Prime start streaming the Olympics I'm going to miss nearly everything. (I'll catch some of it on ESPN3, maybe).

What's stopping you watch it online?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by TobusRex
where?

Pretty much anywhere that streams sports

BBC show every event live on their page, use that with a free VPN like Browsec. That's what I do cause Finnish coverage sucks
Quote by LostLegion
Like Athens 2004?
LeBron prolly threw that bronze medal into a volcano and pretends that 2004 never happened.

The only time US NBA pros failed to get gold in the Olympics. It'll haunt their dreams forever.
Quote by sam b
Pretty much anywhere that streams sports

BBC show every event live on their page, use that with a free VPN like Browsec. That's what I do cause Finnish coverage sucks

BBC huh? I didn't think about foreign TV services and I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks mucho.
Quote by LostLegion
Like Athens 2004?

This might surprise you...but a lot of Americans started rooting AGAINST the US team after the pros were allowed on the team. There are a lot of people who still value the "amateur traditions" of the Olympics and many of those people were pissed at openly professional athletes being allowed to participate. When the Greeks beat those spoiled NBA pricks in 2004 I thought it was great, but it was because I heartily dislike the fact that grown men get paid millions of dollars to do something as inherently useless to society as basketball.
Quote by TobusRex
BBC huh? I didn't think about foreign TV services and I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks mucho.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/olympics/36436544

Obviously you'll have to put up with more English bias than the American I'd assume you want, but it's better than nothing.

You could probably find american streams online though. Try reddit or something

EDIT:

CBC?

https://www.reddit.com/r/olympics/comments/4wfx1a/cbc_deserves_a_medal_for_their_websites_live/?st=irjmiods&sh=6d004f03

Oh it's canadian
I'm not too hopeful of finding a stream in the USA. TV rights and all. Regarding BBC coverage and pro Brit bias...I could find that interesting. I love college football and whenever I have to listen to a gamecast (and can't watch on TV) I much prefer to listen to the opponent's radio. I like to see what the other side is saying about my team
Quote by TobusRex
I'm not too hopeful of finding a stream in the USA. TV rights and all. Regarding BBC coverage and pro Brit bias...I could find that interesting. I love college football and whenever I have to listen to a gamecast (and can't watch on TV) I much prefer to listen to the opponent's radio. I like to see what the other side is saying about my team

http://www.nbcolympics.com/live-stream-schedule

Oh, I guess you have to sign in with your cable or satellite account or whatever to have it unlimited. Still, there's something. And I'm sure there's more.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Last edited by the_bi99man at Aug 6, 2016,
Quote by sam b
As if you lot are trying to wave your dicks about "winning the olympics" ffs

Are you gonna whine like this every time we win a medal over the next few weeks? just get it all out of the way now if you wouldnt mind. And don't get mad, get better

Quote by LostLegion
Like Athens 2004?

The 2004 teams's best players were all fresh out of college or high school.. Carmelo, LeBron, Wade
Quote by Overlord
Gutted for Geraint Thomas in the cycling.

That gymnast leg break was brutal though 10/10

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Carnivean
Are you gonna whine like this every time we win a medal over the next few weeks? just get it all out of the way now if you wouldnt mind. And don't get mad, get better

To "whine like this" I would have had to have been whining in the first place

Quote by Blayney
Gutted for Geraint Thomas in the cycling.

He was doing well, dunno how he'd have held out in the last few km's though
Quote by sam b
To "whine like this" I would have had to have been whining in the first place

Look, obviously you're not gonna admit to whining. Just get it all out now. I'm giving you a chance to vent here
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Aug 6, 2016,
i was gonna go through them all and see if they weren't competing in any but they even have a rugby sevens team so im just gonna assume they've got any old randomer from the pub to fill in the ones theyre shit at

ay we got a new world record on the first day

/QUOTE]
This is why I actively root against the USA whenever the opportunity arises (the basketball teams excepted)
Quote by genghisgandhi

This is why I actively root against the USA whenever the opportunity arises (the basketball teams excepted)

Because people don't like whining?
Quote by Overlord