Page 1 of 2
What is your historical qt that you would hold hands with back in the day

I am partial to some 90s Alicia and Christina

inb4 joan of arc or some shit by some smart arse

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jul 27, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Lindsay Lohan thread now

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Didn't we just have this same thread? You're just spamming to increase your score.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Didn't we just have this same thread? You're just spamming to increase your score.

I don't know I don't check every thread

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yea pre-drug Lindsey

Oh and Mia Sara circa Ferris Beuller's Day Off
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
OP's mom, OP's grandma, OP's great grandma, etc.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
mid 90s mariah carey before anyone else

i *reported* the thread because hot chicks threads are not allowed and it's also spam so if anyone posts after this they are going to receive a warning
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

Anne Widdecome was my high school qt
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Mia Sara - YES!!
Linda Cardellini - YES!!!
OP's mom, OP's grandma, OP's great grandma, etc. - YES!!!!!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chrismendiola
Linda Cardellini
think I was the only one in the theater excited when she showed up in Age of Ultron
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by theogonia777
i *reported* the thread because hot chicks threads are not allowed and it's also spam so if anyone posts after this they are going to receive a warning

I'll just say I overlooked your post. I'm sure the mods will believe me
Quote by WCPhils
think I was the only one in the theater excited when she showed up in Age of Ultron

I don't know why no one ever mentions her in this conversation. She's really attractive, even still.
Free Ali
she is wife goals tbf

had to look her up cause her name had me thinking of some betty white looking ass lady instead

yeah she's cool even for a lyle crush

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 27, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
Linda Cardellini

jinkees
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa
Lindsay Lohan thread now

Whew.

That may well be the trashiest pic of anyone, ever.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Last edited by Novacane... at Jul 27, 2016,
i'd like to change it to pre-breakdown lindsay lohan thread

I seriously came in here thinking this was gonna be 'historical quotes'
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
why does lindsay lohan always look sticky though she's got that ke$ha thing going on where you'd probably end up with a slick of oil on your finger if you touched her arm

if you're posting pictures of her when she was alive, yes

Quote by Trowzaa
if you're posting pictures of her when she was alive, yes

Nah fam I meant hours after her death when she was still warm
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
i'd allow it

Jennifer Connelly.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Jennifer Connelly.

yeah young jennifer connelly was a babenator and a booblord supreme. Good pick.

Jane Fonda for sure.
My early teens were spent having strong feelings for Jessica Alba, Sarah Chalke and Kari Byron.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
Kari Byron.

yo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JackalUK
Tiffany Amber Thiesen or whatever. Kelly from Saved by The Bell.

Damn. Yeah. She was my crush before I even knew what a crush was.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Page 1 of 2