Hey! I'm looking for a good Wah for Metallica like solos and stuff. I have been looking at KH95,Dimebags Crybaby from hell , zakk wyldes wah and slash's wah.

I want a wah that can handle high gain and does not have a really ''dark tone'' .Come with suggestions Thanks!
ZW's Dunlop Wah would be one of my first choices for what you described - and of course the Kirk Hammit Signature should do you well. I'd look at the Dunlop Mini Wah, and the Fulltone Clyde Wah. A Morley Bad Horsie could get dark, and with the optical pot you never have to worry about changing a pentometer, (although it is easy and fun!)
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Last edited by Jonny Ryan Mac at Jul 27, 2016,
more to wah's then Dunlop/Crybaby's. personally I use Morley wahs and have had much better luck with them. try a Morley Power Wah as that works very well with high gain and certainly isn't dark. no pot to wear out and since the activation switch is on the side you can park the wah at any setting and kick it on for that tone which comes in handy.
fulltone clyde
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The new John Petrucci wah is supposed to be really good. No personal experience with it though.
Can second the Fulltone Clyde as well. Great pedal.