I wrote this song and when it was done I was like this almost feels like a Kid Rock song. I hope I haven't subconsciously rehashed one of his songs. The chord progression is simple and common. I've flipped through his catalog on Spotify and couldn't find a match. I feel like it's mine, the lyrics are all 100% for sure. Want to make sure I'm not ripping a melody, progression. Anybody else know if this is already a Kid Rock song? I hope not...

Last edited by reelbigfish2020 at Jul 27, 2016,
If you wrote and song and think that it might sound like a Kid Rock song, you should dump that song immediately.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I once went to a Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kid Rock show and when I got there I was like why in the name of all that is right is Lynyrd Skynyrd opening for Kid Rock? And then Kid Rock totally stole the show and blew everyone away. But anyway I digress. Thanks for the pit troll response, that was pretty funny. maybe someone else can hit on topic. Lol
Quote by theogonia777
If you wrote and song and think that it might sound like a Kid Rock song, you should dump that song immediately.
i thought i was going to look so witty coming into this thread to say that but you had to take my moment of triumph from me

Quote by reelbigfish2020
I once went to a Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kid Rock show and when I got there I was like why in the name of all that is right is Lynyrd Skynyrd opening for Kid Rock? And then Kid Rock totally stole the show and blew everyone away. But anyway I digress. Thanks for the pit troll response, maybe someone else can hit on topic. Lol
kid rock feat. post-crash skynyrd that must've been... something
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jul 27, 2016,
Quote by reelbigfish2020
I once went to a Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kid Rock show

Why? Did you lose a bet or something?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 27, 2016,
I heard that in Soviet Russia they make captured spies listen to live versions of Free Bird until they break down and spill their secrets.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i thought i was going to look so witty coming into this thread to say that but you had to take my moment of triumph from me

same actually lol

Quote by theogonia777
I heard that in Soviet Russia they make captured spies listen to live versions of Free Bird until they break down and spill their secrets.

I do that here in America whenever someone yells out Free Bird at a concert
I think you were trying to say something you thought was clever but it came out wrong.