Page 1 of 2
like, an hour or two ago.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
CS:GO skins, all the time
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Last edited by thenextkirk92 at Jul 27, 2016,
What do you mean by no reason?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I always have a very clear reason for spending my money. Is that reason valid on a need basis? Not always.

I spent over 400 dollars yesterday on my truck and 100 dollars today for more house shit I need since moving. It sucks. I'm much less frivolous than I used to be.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i spent like $5 on Anno 2070 on steam and then realized you have to use uplay to play it. well, i'll never get that money back.
just now

i wanted ice cream so i got ice cream
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'd say today with fast food but we have nothing to eat in the house so...

Bought a B.C. Rich Mockingbird Contour from my dad's friend for a really good price (Like $225) a month or two ago. Practically new.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 27, 2016,
6 yrs ago, I bought a second hand guitar... a 1969 Canoro (Japanese) semi acoustic.. real nice to look at but it was obviously banged up some... the neck had been shimmed so much, the action was high.

I bought the guitar 150$ out of pity for the kid who didn't look like he had a meal in a while.I still have the Canora, but it's a show piece only.
I've bought three suits recently and I don't know when the next time I'm gonna use one is.

I'm not sure what "no reason" is, but I'm a pretty frivolous spender.
Free Ali
I bought a suit today for no reason
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Primus2112
just now

i wanted ice cream so i got ice cream

nice thats epic

Quote by Fat Lard
Money is materialistic, that's why I get rid of it

You could literally go to your bank, take it out, and burn it.

Do this. Do this now or you fail the ultimate test!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
depending on the threshold of "good" reason, I've blown 12k+ over the last two years...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I bought Converse shoes years ago but never wore them.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I bought tickets to a thing on Friday.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Bought a vidya game a couple weeks ago but I traded a couple in towards it so it only cost a tenner. Spent about 20 quid on a bunch of local foodstuffs/wine that same weekend that I probably didn't need to. Missus got a takeaway on Tuesday because she was having a shitty day. Oh and I bought some wine because administrators were selling off a convenience store's stock for stupidly cheap.

Probably do some more frivolous spending today because it's payday and Families Day at my work where they basically put a fun fair on in the main lawn for everyone's kids/SOs to enjoy and I want to see how mini-RAB reacts to the teacups.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by ErikLensherr
I bought tickets to a thing on Friday.
Oh yeah, that reminds me I bought tickets for Yellowcard's final tour.

Though since it's the last before they break up, I'm not entirely sure if that counts as a "no reason" purchase.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I always have a reason for spending money. Even if those reasons are trivial.
I have nothing important to say
I don't really ever spend money for 'no reason'

But I guess yesterday I went for a walk around town at lunch and ended up buying some t-shirts that I hadn't otherwise planned to?

Bought a new beard/hair trimmer on Amazon the other day too.

But then I wouldn't say that's for 'no reason' as I'll use all of those things.
When I bought an iTunes card at the store. I don't really buy anything unless I need it. I'm more of a saver rather than a spender.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Quote by delirium
When I bought an iTunes card at the store. I don't really buy anything unless I need it. I'm more of a saver rather than a spender.

gayyyyyyy
Last edited by Tanglewoodguit at Jul 28, 2016,
Whenever government steals it from me and calls it taxes. A lot of that goes to no reason
i bought a pair of boots the other week even though i didn't really need them

i bought a squier strat recently just because i liked the look of it

i suppose i'm a little bit frivolous but i always try to get a good deal
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by guitarxo
Hydra150 up to u
well I'm currently waiting on a 12 pack of cider* being delivered from amazon, that's a first

I spend a lot of money on food and drink that I probably shouldn't tbf (I talked myself down from £55 for two crates tho well done me)
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2