Hey guys, I play in quite a few bands in Las Vegas and each band requires a slightly different setup and amount of effects. My rig consists of

KSR Ares 50 and 2 1x12 Cabs. What I need to do is the following.....

Front Of Amp:
Poly Tune > Boss Harmonist > Wha > Tube Screamer > Phase 90 > Amp

Loop:
Boss Tremolo > TC Flashback Mini (used as a chorus) > TC Flashback X4 > TC Hof Reverb

So what I am looking for is Loops Switcher that i can use to get each pedal on its own loop and be able to program some presets like say ...

Preset 1:
Amp Channel 1 > FX loop On > Chorus

Preset 2:
Tube Screamer > Amp Channel 2 > FX Loop off

Preset 3:
Tube Screamer > Phase > Amp Channel 2 > Loop On > Reverb

You get the idea. The Voodoo system is a little out of budget I would think considering all the extras I need (need a power supply for the pedals) So i have about $600 to spend on the looper and cables. I was looking at the Boss ES-8 but I am not sure if it can handle the amp switching as I can find no info either way. The benefit of the ES-8 For me is the price and I can run MIDI to do program changes and tap tempo on the Flashback x4.

Has anyone used the ES-8? Would you recommend it to do what i need or suggest something else? The ampis NOT switchable via MIDI like the bigger KSRs, and I need to be able with 1 press of a button to change channels (masters) and turn on or off the FX loop with the preset while turning on effect before the front of the amp and in the loop. I understand I will need to use the 4 cable method for this, and this is currently how I run it but with a LOT of tap dancing. Im really just trying to eliminate all the tap dance I need to do.

Thanks in advance for your advice
Jason

Last edited by constantinestudios at Jul 28, 2016,
Have a look at the Gigrig range, although it may be out of your budget. Im pretty sure it can do amp and midi switching.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
@guitarsngear HOLY S***!! Thats EXACTLY what i was looking for and for under $300 thats amazing. Any experience with the Joyo products? Im just wondering if its road worthy ....But seriously this thing is PERFECT and its nice and SMALL!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
^ I haven't used any but seen a few Joyo pedals around at gigs - seem to be good for the price. Again can't comment on their toughness though.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I use the One control Crocodile tail loop, its about 600$ so a bit more including cables. But its pretty awesome and super easy to use.

http://www.one-control.com/crocodile-tail-loop.html

'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, a few pedals.
Last edited by DirtFarmer at Jul 28, 2016,
I think the joyo having 4 and 4 is a better option for me.... The setup would be like this .....

Guitar In > Wha > Comp > TS9 > Phase > Front Of Amp (1st 4 loops)
Loop Out > Tremolo > Chorus > Flashback x4 > Reverb (2nd 4 loops)

Tuner out to tuner obviously
Plus i have a stereo cable for channel switching and it can change the presets on my TC x4 The joyo is listerally the perfect solution plus I have 1 extra loops before the amp since my Wha would be before the looper. So i cuold always add a 2nd type of distortion / overdrive.

I do appreciate your input though! Thanks
Good luck with the Joyo!! Personally I have been happy with their products, for the price you can't beat it. I've only used the vintage drive, ultimate drive and the california amp sim but they all were cheap and seem to be well made.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, a few pedals.
Thanks man! All the feedback here is greatly appreciated! Thank you guys for all the "off brand" info So glad i asked instead of just go with the voodoo.
Hey man glad to belp, hope it works out for you, I haven't used their Looper but have a handful of their pedals that have not given me any problems
OK so a few weeks have gone by and the board has been completed for about 7 days. Finally got a few rehearsals in with it and let me tell you this Joyo is THE SHIZZY! @Guitarsngear thank you SO MUCH for the suggestion it was the PERFECT option!

(and if you cant see the image you can find it on my Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/jconstantinelv/posts/1144562322282671