Not to be confused with mommy play.

“An extreme form of bondage in which the person is wrapped from head to toe, much like a mummy, completely immobilizing him. Materials used may be clingfilm, cloth, bandages, rubber strips, duct tape, plaster bandages, bodybags, or straitjackets. The immobilized person may then be left bound in a state of effective sensory deprivation for a period of time or sensually stimulated in his state of bondage – before being released from his wrappings”.

*faints*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Random3
What the fuck.
Don't mind Erik. He's just slowly losing it after Blode hit it n quit it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Not full body but something along those lines.

Also relevant:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Jul 28, 2016,
;|
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by WCPhils
I like holding hands with qts

lol weirdo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by WCPhils

freakin nerd
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by WCPhils

nice thats epic

UHHHHHH! No
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 28, 2016,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Not to be confused with mommy play.

oh...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you