About to buy my first ever electric guitar, amplifier etc.
I think for guitar i will go with the yamaha pacifica 112v (versatile)

But what amp (max. 100 dollars) should i buy, that is versatile (dont want to buy one million pedals)?
I think im a clean guy, but i dont really know...
Versatility is important, but also quality for the price.

I know people will say everything at this price is crap, and it may be, but i can upgrade in the future if i feel like doing so. So for now, i only need help finding the best / least crappy amp at the price range.
Are you sure that you can't spend 20 dollars more or buy used?
For $120 you can get a Fender Mustang 1 V2.
It's an awesome modelling amp.
You can connect it to your computer, emulate tons of pedals and effects and for a practice amp the quality is pretty decent.
+ It is possible to download lots of presets from the fender fuse website and use them if you don't know how to get certain tones.
Especially when it comes to versatility, this a pretty awesome 'bang for your buck' amp.
Last edited by juvion at Jul 28, 2016,
Ok, i will be willing to spend 20 dollars more if it is worth it
What do you exactly mean? So i dont need pedals and such? How does it work? I'm really new, sorry.

Thanks for the reply
Quote by rasmus.s.juhl
Ok, i will be willing to spend 20 dollars more if it is worth it
What do you exactly mean? So i dont need pedals and such? How does it work? I'm really new, sorry.

Thanks for the reply

Not a problem at all
It basically is an Amp that "copies" multiple famous Fender Amps and pedals.
It has a built-in distortion and effects like reverb or delay.
There are also presets you can choose from which contain basically everything from clean sound, rock sound to metal sound or whatever you like
You can control those options directly on your amp or If you want to connect it to the computer, you can download an application which is called "Fender Fuse".
With that application, you can create own presets and adjust them as you like, saving them on your computer as soon as you found something you like.
But if you don't want this extra feature, you can also use it like any other amp without computer and still be able to have lots of diversity.
Last edited by juvion at Jul 29, 2016,
A Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 would work well. It's similar to the Mustang, so it would be a matter of which one you think sounds better.
Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute
Jackson King V
Peavey Valveking 100
Ampeg VH140C
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Digitech JamMan Solo XT
Peavey Vypyr VIP 1
rasmus.s.juhl I have experience with a Fender Mustang I v2. Since you're new and don't really know what you want yet, a modeling amp is an excellent start to find your sound. It's good for your first few song covers because you can plug it into a PC and record your audio, the distortion is pretty good thus meaning that purchasing a pedal is unnecessary, and it's versaltile. You'll have to upgrade eventually but it's an excellent start and it's like $120 (new) at my local store.