So I got this like hole in my pointer finger on my fretting hand that's been there for years. Loooooong time ago I played on a really really old set of strings on some piece of shit guitar and a small piece of metal from one of the strings wedged in my finger and I didn't even know. It healed up and I played on it for forever, and years later it just came back out and left a hole in my finger that doesn't really heal up. If I play an expert piece over and over for hours to where my fingers would be sore, it hurts way before anything else and gives me sharp pains if i press it against the strings just right. Jw if anyone knows how I can get rid of this? lol.
Take Your Memories And Stain Them With Blood.
needs amputating

sorry friend
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Amputation is your only option. Otherwise, the hole will get bigger and bigger and slowly kill you.

Edit: Martin Jol is the man you need to amputate it
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jul 28, 2016,
You can't JUST amputate the finger. You're going to have to remove your entire arm. Sorry bud, no more guitar.
I read a few months back about a new type of (fatal) cancer found in Ecuador (but spreading across the world - where are you?) which eats away at flesh, typically leaving holes like the one you showed and described. Get to a doctor asap, or else RIP

EDIT: This was a joke btw before someone gets pissy

OP don't worry, it's probably a non-fatal cancer
Last edited by sam b at Jul 28, 2016,
The UG Pit Medical Doctor Community meets on the first and third Saturdays of each month.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by JustRooster
exacto knife and peel the skin up a little at a time with the point. then soak it in cider

if it hurts still, I doubt its all out. I see color. I would dig more
Last edited by mattedbird at Jul 28, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
The gang's all here!

lmao
Quote by JustRooster
see a doctor

edit: oh lol american.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
SynZoxre13 The black hole is nothing to worry about. But i would check the red circle around the black hole at the doctors if I were you!!
Last edited by IvyRock at Jul 28, 2016,
i'm not a doctor but it looks and sounds a lot like a plantar wart.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'm not a doctor but it looks and sounds a lot like a plantar wart.

get out of here you don't know what his finger sounds like
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
it's saying "ouchie. take me to a doctor pls."

you're just not listening hard enough.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'm not a doctor

Who'd have thought there was one job you haven't done?
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jul 28, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
Who'd have thought there was one job you haven't done?
got me
From the picture it doesn't look very deep. If that's the case I'd probably get a sewing needle and/or exacto knife, maybe some tweezers, sterilize everything with rubbing alcohol, and try to get it out, then pour some rubbing alcohol on it (feel the burn!). If it's not very deep it shouldn't hurt too bad and should heal pretty quickly.

Not recommending that you do it, just saying that that's probably what I would do.
Formally register as part-guitar part-human and turn yourself over to the government for testing.
Looks like a severe case of the butt cancer. I'm sorry, but you only have a few days left to live.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 29, 2016,
Looks like a severe case of the gay
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by The4thHorsemen
From the picture it doesn't look very deep. If that's the case I'd probably get a sewing needle and/or exacto knife, maybe some tweezers, sterilize everything with rubbing alcohol, and try to get it out, then pour some rubbing alcohol on it (feel the burn!). If it's not very deep it shouldn't hurt too bad and should heal pretty quickly.

Not recommending that you do it, just saying that that's probably what I would do.

This is a solid plan if you're insisting on doing it yourself op

Maybe soak your finger first so the skin is softer and easier to cut through
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
shit son that's a Darksign

sorry mate
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Two or three leeches on your dick is the only solution.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
Two or three leeches on your dick is the only solution.

When in doubt and feeling sick
pull it out and leech that dick
I can't say for certain but from the looks of it you are allergic to Doctors. The pit is probably not the best place to get medical advice.

Although there have been some damn good suggestions.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

^ nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

why no no
Quote by gonzaw
+1 To amputation

If not it's gonna end up like this:

Holy crap those fingers look like they have the Great Pit of Karkoon on them.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Accidentally read the title as "little finger in my hole" and I was very perplexed
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
i dont think it's your finger that's the problem OP, i think what you need is a new amp
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ok we definitely need that dislike button for gonzaw's post.