Going to the zoo by yourself is fine but at the circus I'd rather be with friends and family. Hbu UG?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
At a zoo, the animals are your friends
My God, it's full of stars!
i have never actually been to a circus.

currently waiting for my mom to get home with polish food from my hometown's one carnival/street fair thing.

it's been a few hours tho.

i bet she got drunk.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
yeah like if I go by myself who's gonna stop me from falling into the silverback gorilla enclosure?
i was molested at the circus, generally i don't think very highly of those places, zoos are just gross from kids and the circus is...not healthy
Right now "The Royal Scam" and "Black Future"
St.Louis zoo is free and part of the local park in the city. I'd walk through it on my own and not feel weird about it.
The circus is full of strange and dangerous individusls, last time I went to a zoo, the chimps threw sh..T at the viewing window wtf, never again.
Yes.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
only way I'm going to spend a day smelling all the different kinds of animal poop and getting a headache from a combo of screaming animals and screaming kids, is if someone is dragging me along.

circus is just like theatre or film though. you can just chill alone and watch the fun (anyway circus is dead except for fancy shit which is borderline theatre/ballet/etc)

edit: i figure you might have meant by circus, the whole deal with lots of little shows/exhibits that you wander around, rather than only just sitting down inside a big tent. in that case, going alone is weird because you'd be a weirdo wandering around alone.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Aquarium is a cute date idea hmu if you agree

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Aquarium and Zoo dates are fucking gr8 huu
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I tried a zoo date once, but I was asked to leave the enclosure
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

I see no problem with it except for the exploitation of those poor animals
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I wasn't exploiting them dammit, it was a date
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.