Page 1 of 3
I think spongebob is a genuinely good show but i dont have a tv. if i did i might rarely watch reruns

i don't really tho.

but that's just cuz i rarely even watch tv anymore.

spongebob is
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I am a grown adult so I don't have cable so no
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't but my dad does.
It actually bothers my mom when they're both sitting in the living room and he's the one watching it.
But only to an extent though because she mostly just plays Farmville when watching TV.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 28, 2016,

I don't actually
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
important

"admit"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Have you finished those errands?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
best one

Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
C A M P F I R E S O N G SONG

squidward!

good!
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jul 29, 2016,
I never watched it in the first place.

I only have freeview too so I never see it on any channel, though I think one channel very rarely shows episodes early in the morning.

edit: yeah they show it at around 10am on weekends. at that time, I'm either sleeping into mid afternoon or haven't slept at all but am watching one of those long "brunch" cooking/chat shows, like saturday kitchen or sunday brunch.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Whenever it's on it's the shittier newer episodes which are distinctly unfunny.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by MinterMan22
best one

I approve
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I have never seen a full episode of SB because it's shit

but

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I dont BUT my buddy does a mean spongebob impression, my patrick is okay and we sometimes quote lines so does that count?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have 4 grandkids so...

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jul 29, 2016,
FTR, I'm not seriously suggesting you still watch reruns of this show. This thread was intended for video clips/quotes/GIFs/memes, etc.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
FTR, I'm not seriously suggesting you still watch reruns of this show. This thread was intended for video clips/quotes/GIFs/memes, etc.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 3