Please, HELP me with the song text (lyrics) of "City of Fire - Oceanaut" (). English is my 3-d language, I don't understand the words, the booklet of CD is empty, I checked all the web and it's nothing. "CITY OF FIRE's" band-members are very famouse: Burton C Bell (from Fear Factory), Byron Stroud (from Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townsend, Fear Factory), Jed Simon (Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townsend). And I don't know why nobody did it before? Fans of music from UK, USA, Canada, please, take a sit, listen the song and write the text here.
Hello! Yes of corse! Bro, this band is great! But I don't understand what Burton C. Bell is singing... English is just my 3-d language. Can you help me, Bro?
Hey, native English speakers! Don't be so lazy! Wake up, come on! This band C.O.F. is awesome and this track is so deep, we still need those song text (lyrics) of this Burton C Bell's (Fear Factor) masterpiece! I am from Slovenia and I can't do that too (I mean, like the author of this post). Help us, please! Sit and listen that song!