Specs:
-Alder body
-3 piece maple set neck
-Ormsby humbuckers w/ coil split
-Hipshot bridge and hardware
-Stainless frets
-Ebony fretboard
-25.5"-28.2" multiscale

Plays nice and fast, neck is thin, so is the body. Highly recommend checking out future Ormsby releases. These are sweet specs for a good price. Fanned frets FTW

\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Wow, that's... That's a very yellow guitar you've got there.

Very nice, too! HNGD
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
That thing is wicked looking!

I've yet to actually try an 8 string or multi-scale guitar, but I've been curious about them. Ditched a 7 string Agile I had a few months back w/a 27'' scale. Didn't like it on the upper register, but the tension was awesome for the lower strings.

Anyways, HNGD!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Quote by FlightofIcarus
That thing is wicked looking!

I've yet to actually try an 8 string or multi-scale guitar, but I've been curious about them. Ditched a 7 string Agile I had a few months back w/a 27'' scale. Didn't like it on the upper register, but the tension was awesome for the lower strings.

Anyways, HNGD!

Yeah I've found with the longer strait scale guitars you really do end up compromising somewhere on the neck. When the lower strings sound and feel good, the upper ones don't, and vice versa with shorter scale guitars. Having fanned frets solves this. Even playing in drop E, the lowest string still has some decent pull on it, and the higher scale feel just like normal, at 25.5"
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Wow!

No...

WOW!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Congrats, looks like a fine guitar. What does that rectangular cover...cover?
Quote by dthmtl3
Congrats, looks like a fine guitar. What does that rectangular cover...cover?

It's the control cavity for the switches, pickups, jack etc. Most guitars should have one either on the back or under the pick guard.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Dude. Dope. HNGD!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Dudage
It's the control cavity for the switches, pickups, jack etc. Most guitars should have one either on the back or under the pick guard.

That would be the oval one for the switches. I'm talking about the one behind the string holes.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by dthmtl3
That would be the oval one for the switches. I'm talking about the one behind the string holes.

Oh, my bad. I misread your post. It's just an ID plate. The 1st run Ormsby's had larger ones that got signed and numbered by Perry Ormsby. I'm on the 2nd run, so we just got normal ID plates
\,,/_[><]_\,,/