Fassa
APileOfDeadCops
Edmodo
etc etc
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Infamy. Aren't all obscure users happy being unknown?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I prefer relative obscurity. I like to point and laugh at the infamy, and then shrink back to whatever nerd shit I'm doing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
In terms of freedom to post and engage in conversations, obscurity wins.

But ultimately neither should matter much in terms of how you act and engage yourself. Those two only determine how other users/people react towards you, they don't define your actions.
Infamy fo sho.

Although to be fair this is a small enough community that pretty much everyone is recognizable.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 30, 2016,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Infamy

For examples, see:
Yope
Blode
EyeNon15
Fassa
APileOfDeadCops
Edmodo
etc etc

I don't really think yope deserves to be on this list but yeah, I was also going to say infamy and use blode as an example.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Infamy. Aren't all obscure users happy being unknown?
no i'm not
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
no i'm not
Why tho?

I'll go ahead and say being well known in the pit doesn't mean your opinions are valued as highly or that you're liked better or anything like that. All it means is that you post so often that it's impossible to not know who you are. Which, by most peoples' standards, is something you DON'T want associated with you because you could be doing so much more in life. But as an obscure user, nobody knows enough about your personal life to know that, so you don't have to worry about that.

Plus, the higher your reputation is, the more harm you're bound to do to it the more you post.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 30, 2016,
Also yeah, can confirm, you are well known.

Maybe not throughout the entire forum, but where it counts.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Although to be fair this is a small enough community that pretty much everyone is recognizable.

This is the chief reason I come here. It's a very niche population that would be near impossible to find elsewhere.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by mind_meld
But that's where half the entertainment factor is. Yope threads were the best.

Yope is an outlier.

Sure it's fun to look on at crazyness, but would u want to be the one bringing the crazy>?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by JustRooster
This is the chief reason I come here. It's a very niche population that would be near impossible to find elsewhere.

That and the shitposting.
At first I thought this was going to be a legit comment on existentialism, damn me for getting my hopes up. I suppose infamy, if it means getting to be a complete bastard.
melt into the crowd
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why tho?
because i fucking love attention

Quote by kalypto
you are well known
i don't do anything though
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Came for the tabs, stayed for the shitposting

UGs unofficial tag line
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

ayyyy lmao
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
insecurity

Quote by i_lovemetallica
ppl list
Edmodo = APileOfDeadCops tho
Obscurity here is preferable
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm trying to figure out what people's problem with Blode was. I read a few of his weird threads and they weren't horribly offensive to me or anything. Why did people dislike him?
Quote by TobusRex
I'm trying to figure out what people's problem with Blode was. I read a few of his weird threads and they weren't horribly offensive to me or anything. Why did people dislike him?
he turned the chat thread into the blode show on a regular basis.

he also deleted nearly all of his posts so youre not gonna see em outside of what people screnshotted and quoted.

just ask trowzaa.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
he turned the chat thread into the blode show on a regular basis.

he also deleted nearly all of his posts so youre not gonna see em outside of what people screnshotted and quoted.

just ask trowzaa.

Ah...a "stream of consciousness" type thing. Some guys are really popular with stuff like that. I remember reading a couple of Blode's (very interesting) posts. He seemed like a decent guy to me, I never saw him dogging anybody out of anything.