Nothing.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This chick is with who works up front at the fast food restaurant I work at always fucking asks for food and tells me to hurry up WHEN THE ORDER JUST CAME UP!!! Give me a damn chance to make the food. I'm pissed just thinking about it
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
I was in my car for 13 hours yesterday because Connecticut decided it was a good idea to have only 2 lane highways coming in and out of NYC
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 30, 2016,
Oh yeah I forgot they're called mirror threads.

Can this be a thread about mirror threads instead?

Instead of a mirror thread of the pissing off thread?

A thread instead of a thread I said,

Instead, a thread, a thread thread thread.
I am now at Dulles airport (gate D6). Was supposed to connect flights to catch a 10am flight to new orleans for some R&R with the missus. Was supposed to arrive at the hotel at around 1PMish

Slight technical problem in montreal (wait two hours and a half hours on the tarmac, can't leave the plane) makes me miss my transfer. "No problem, we already booked you on the 1pm flight so just show up at Dulles, go to customer service to pick up your ticket and you'll be on your way"

About as good as could be expected, I guess. Get to Dulles, wait another hour in line at customer service only to be told that I was not, indeed booked for the 1pm. Instead I was on the standby list. Failing to make that flight would put me on the 6pm flight (8 hours after my originally planned flight) so I ask the girl behind the desk what she can do to compensate for making me lose one whole day of vacation and after haggling with her for a while, I get....

a 10 dollar meal voucher!!!

So fuck you united airlines, I'm missing saturday afternoon in New Orleans, I've been up since 1am, it's now 1pm, I've got 5 hours more to go before I can get off my ass and MAYBE get to destination, my wife is pissed off and my cel phone charger is in my checked luggage.

They're going to lose my luggage, I guarantee it.

Anyone at Dulles airport? Come hang out at D6. We're the pissed off looking couple
Last edited by flexiblemile at Jul 30, 2016,
Send UA a tweet. You MIGHT get some better shit if you complain enough lol
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Send UA a tweet. You MIGHT get some better shit if you complain enough lol

yeah not a bad idea. I think the wife has twitter on her phone. When she simmers down, I'll ask her.

UPDATE: 16 DEAD IN A HOT AIR BALLOON COLLISION IN TEXAS. cnn has been running a story on this for the past 30 minutes even though literally everything you need to know about the story is in the title
Been fairly chill recently.

But IMPORT TAXES

but otherwise fairly chill
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger