Page 1 of 2
yes

I was so bad at drawing though that I even sucked at drawing them.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jul 30, 2016,
I drew slayer logos instead cause it was easier
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i used to think it was the slipknot logo
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I drew slayer logos instead cause it was easier
this reminds me

i went to a military school and being cunts they had obligatory indoctrination service

anyway I once - totally unthinkingly - wore this to church as a kid
my mum hated that shirt
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 30, 2016,
See everyone says I make bad threads and only do it for the IQ but #bradthreads are so bad now that they're just a link to an article and a quote/image they're honestly such low quality

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Banjocal
this reminds me

i went to a military school and being cunts they had obligatory indoctrination service

anyway I once - totally unthinkingly - wore this to church as a kid
my mum hated that shirt

epic
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
See everyone says I make bad threads and only do it for the IQ but #bradthreads are so bad now that they're just a link to an article and a quote/image they're honestly such low quality

Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

i bet nobody ever showed you how to draw the s

Quote by EndTheRapture51

I was gonna quote the article cuz it was supposed to tell where the s originated and the answer was so lame that it wasn't worth posting but I already had the create thread window open

sorry you don't like 90s/2000s nostalgia

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I still do the circle thing to my friends on occasion.

Its p great
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ErikLensherr
epic
I was a proper lonely fat metal kit in HS

I didn't even listen to slayer but I thought the design was cool. I lacked the social awareness to understand that an 11 y/o wearing that wasn't socially acceptable
Quote by EndTheRapture51
the only reason the S is so widespread is because any retard with a pen can draw it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by bradulator
I was gonna quote the article cuz it was supposed to tell where the s originated and the answer was so lame that it wasn't worth posting but I already had the create thread window open

This is a lot to take in all at once
My God, it's full of stars!
what does the circle/hand thing mean

is that like "insert penis here" or
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
what does the circle/hand thing mean

is that like "insert penis here" or

If you make a circle and hold it below your waistline, if your friends look at it you get to punch them.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jul 30, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If you make a circle and hold it below your waistline, if your friends look at it you get to punch them.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i call dibs on a late 90s nostalgia thread

Quote by bradulator

this is why I don't get late 90s/early 2000s nostalgia

it seems like there was a contest to make every product as white trash as possible
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 30, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal

Why not?

Kids do stupid shit. Who would have guessed?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
They must be Stopped.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Circle%20Game

circle game
as played in Malcolm in the Middle episode dinner out in season 2, it's a game where you have to avoid looking down and seeing someone with his/her hand in a circle below their waste. The opponent tries to trick you by saying something like "look a dollar" or is that your wallet down there" etc. If you do look at the hand formation of a circle, the person that tricked you gets to hit you in the arm as hard as he/she could.
I don't remember S thing but I remember everyone was drawing this because it was so easy
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
11 Middle School Fads That 90's Kids All Secretly Miss

1. Gel pens, smell erasers and glitter pens

The pens and erasers of the 90’s and 00’s was the pinnacle of stationary evolution. Smelly easers, sparkly gel pens, ink that smelled of strawberries! Before the days of smart phones and tablets we still had to write stuff down and by God we made it look fabulous. Today’s pens and pencils have reverted back to their sensible (boring) past, it’s high time to get back to our sparkly-glittery roots and start making notes that make Elton John cringe at their flamboyance.

2. AIM/MSN Messenger

Today we have Facebook, Skype, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat and about a bazillion other ways we can contact each other, back in the day there was just two; MSN and AIM. Simple. Effective. Timeless. You could have (fantastically bitchy) group chats, you had (hilarious and witty) away messages and you will always remember the twinge in your heart when; “ [insert crush’s name] is online” popped up in the corner of your screen. It shaped the way we communicate, introduced us to emojis and started getting us to talk in acronyms, and I for one would love to see it BRB.

3. Beanie babies

Not only were they cute and collectable, they were also meant to make us RICH! Now they spend their time in boxes hidden in the corner of our parent’s basements, waiting for that magical day when they become a rare commodity once again. Lets get the Beanie Baby hype-train back out the station and start making fat stacks on our pre-teen investment.

4. Yoyos

First a fad from the 1920s, then a fad in the 1990s, and now I’m hoping for a comeback of the least athletic sport in the world for these 2010s. Yoyos were the bomb, you were a somebody in the schoolyard if you could nail an “around the world” followed by a “cat’s cradle” finishing it off in style by “walking the dog”. Keep one in your pocket and it’s the perfect game to play on the fly, so get off candy crush and start practicing loop the loops on the morning commute.

5. Tamagotchis

My Tamagotchi trained me for adulthood far more than any parent ever could (sorry mum). We had to feed them, take them for walks, and look after them when they were sick. It taught us responsibility, love and finally loss, when we inevitably went on vacation for 3 weeks and forgot to feed them causing their slow, painful, computer generated death. They may have just been a bunch of 1s and 0s but deep down we knew they loved us as well. These little balls of life and love could still be useful, giving us a crash course in taking care of something before we go out and buy a cat or get pregnant. So maybe look on eBay for a Tamagotchi before considering a visit to the pet store.

6. Saturday morning cartoons

Not so much a fad but a right of passage. Waking up at 6am, pouring out a bowl of diabete-o’s and settling in for 6 hours of technicolored awesomeness. Kids today just don’t get it, with on demand everything this sacred weekend tradition has died out but its high time it makes a comeback.

7. Slap Bands

Who’d have thought sheet metal covered in fabric would become so popular. These things doubled up as self-defense weapons and could be used as an emergency ruler in a pinch. I predict a return of the stationery-based fashion item soon.

8. Pogs

Office life would be far more fun if we spent lunchtime going over our fat stack of pogs, trading slammers and competing for keeps.

9. Finger Boards

There is something about pretending your fingers are legs and turning your desk into a mini skate park that makes me incredibly happy.

10. Heelies

I know these wonder of shoe-based technology come in adult sizes but the social stigma of a 20-something year old cruising down the street on these sneaker-rollerblade hybrids is real. If we all collectively decide to bring them back for adults we can make them fashionable, who’s with me?

11. Myspace

Mark Zuckerburg will let me follow him, but he’ll never be my friend. Tom from Myspace wasn’t quite so picky, and he let you customize your page with your favorite tunes. The best reason for the return of Myspace though; your family isn’t on it.

i do miss msn
Beanie babies ruined my childhood

they didn't really but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I feel like Saturday morning cartoons was more of an 80s thing. 90s kids already had Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network airing 18 hours a day

though maybe that's because we had cable
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i miss all those things

apart from myspace and heelies....

razor scooters though
I don't wanna miss a thing
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
i actually dont remember heelies getting that popular until i was about 13, so around 2013/2014.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

League National Youth (Förbundet Nationell Ungdom) is a one of the newest neo-Nazi movements in Sweden. It was founded in 2011, but the name is actually borrowed from several earlier Nazi and neo-Nazi youth organizations, the last of these being the National Youth, youth wing of the Swedish Resistance Movement, which was dissolved and merged into the main organization in 2006 [1].

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by kalypto
i miss all those things

apart from myspace and heelies....

razor scooters though

Those scooters are resposible for more shin casualties than I can account for.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by WCPhils
this is why I don't get late 90s/early 2000s nostalgia

it seems like there was a contest to make every product as white trash as possible

Dear god this is so true
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
me
Eastwinn
Last post:
by i_lovemetallica
Be Positive ( 1 2 )
bradulator
Last post:
by i_lovemetallica