Hey there everyone!
So, I noticed on my guitar (Japanese Copy of an Ibanez JEM) recently that whenever I played an A on the 2nd string (10th fret on the B string) and 'palm muting' it there was a very annoying feedback right after I palm muted it. My guitar's plugged directly in my Zoom G2.1Nu, which is directly plugged into my PC's Line In. I tried reducing the gain, still hearing the feedback (Even at 5% gain). I tried with another preset with a different amp sim; it's still there, not as loud as the other preset, but it's still there. I tried with my guitar directly into an amp, and yet it still does it. I tried with an old Washburn and this time it didn't.

Is my guitar f*cked or is there is something to do about it? Can a Luthier/Guitar expert fix this?
Thanks,
Rockin'Brony
Resonance of something in the structure of the guitar? Pick-up mounts, springs on the whammy bar (if fitted) or something like that. Play without it plugged in to see if you can hear where its coming from, or put a capo on that note and play it while touching other bits of guitar.
Quote by PSimonR
play it while touching other bits of guitar.

Hot
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Rockin'Brony
Thanks,
Rockin'Brony
lmao
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Rockin'Brony

Thanks,
Rockin'Brony

Quote by Joshua Garcia
lmao

Seconded
Have a Christmas
Try wrapping a cloth or some other damping around the nut of your guitar (right where the neck of the guitar meets the head). Ive had guitars that make ringing noises when u finish muting and this helped it
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69