View poll results: your favorite
dinosaur eggs- the correct answer
1 17%
anything else- the wrong answer
5 83%
Voters: 6.
ew

maple/brown sugar/etc

sometimes i just use plain and add brown sugar and cinnamon.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Steel-cut oats. Brown sugar, cinnamon, bananas, walnuts, a little milk
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
my grandfather once (somehow) accidentally put shredded mozzarella in his oatmeal and insisted it was delicious.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i remember that oatmeal. its pure shit

brown sugar or nuthin

plain is cool too

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jul 30, 2016,
Plain tbh.

Mc. Donald's makes some pretty good oatmeal too when they don't mess it up.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
no oatmeal is best oatmeal

Yea brown sugar and/or cinnamon.

I had a pumpkin spice oatmeal once that was good, too.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~