Page 1 of 3
Biscuits and gravy.

Cue the cum jokes.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Last edited by jwmcdaniel97 at Jul 30, 2016,
ass
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Tea and yogurt
Tea and avocado slices
Tea and Cheerios
Tea and a banana

etc
cat
thread spammers
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A nice sourdough toast with some sauteed mushrooms and feta crumbled over the top
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Chocolate chip pancakes. I've had them pretty much exclusively since my mom bought chocolate chips last week.
Free Ali
fav single item? idk. probably pancakes
fav breakfast meal is pr standard; pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, a piece of toast, and some OJ

love breakfast
bacon, sausage, eggs, etc
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Sausage egg and cheese biscuit/croissant/McGriddle with oatmeal or hash browns and orange juice.

Or bean and cheese tacos (sometimes on corn tortillas ). With orange juice, of course.

If not those then just eggs. Scrambled or in a cheese omelette. Sometimes my mom does this thing where she cuts up sausages into bits and scrambles them in and they're
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 31, 2016,
toasted bread with butter and honey. fruit yoghurt or some actual fruit. tea or juice. coffee.

i rarely have breakfast though, i just cba most of the time. i might have it now cuz talking about it made me hungry

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
toasted bread with butter and honey. fruit yoghurt or some actual fruit. tea or juice. coffee.

i rarely have breakfast though, i just cba most of the time. i might have it now cuz talking about it made me hungry

dis is all me minus coffee

and also raspberry or strawberry jam instead of honey sometimes
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
i had breakfast it was good apart from the slimy stuff at the back of my throat that won't go away. and no it's not ejaculate of any kind, i just have a tiny cold, probably from sitting on the ground in the middle of the forest for two hours while tripping on shrooms. totally worth it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
love a good stack of pancakes covered in syrup. but it's all very sweet so can only have once in a while

making a good spinach, mushroom, and cheese omlette is very satisfying. sometimes with bacon in it.

miso soup on cold days is
with salted salmon over white rice

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jul 31, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane
mcdonald's steak egg and cheese bagel w/ hashbrowns ofc and a parfait

wbu

dude that's gross.

I like a good egg scramble with sausage, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and jack cheese. Maybe with some biscuits and gravy on the side
i need to experience mushroom omlette for breakfast at least once in my life.

chopping up these little fuckers and frying them with some eggs is already one of the best things ever, starting your day with that shit can only make it better

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I'd make it for you jam mans
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

i'm thinking of getting into mushroom gathering this year. i already love chilling in forests and eating food with mushrooms in it plus it's a very common hobby behind the iron curtain so getting into it should be fairly easy. i think my grandparents even have a few mushroom identification booklets.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
tea evrytiem

sometimes banana, sometimes toast
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Cocaine and Jack Daniels
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by JamSessionFreak

You are correct.
You must spend half you life on the toilet Pasta.......all dat fibre
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
dont go around saying you like jerkin the fruit, people will say things
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Nectarines and oranges would be goat fruit if eating them wouldn't be such a pain in the ass. But yeah I found this peach yoghurt with actual bits of fruit the other day, I need to stock up on that and I'm set for actually eating breakfast regularly.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I like to eat my biggest meal of the day for breakfast, like a proper dinner. Then smaller things in the evening. Gets me energised and shit and then I don't need to poo in the night/morning. Typically I poo in the afternoon.

Also I am quite fat, so this may not be a good way to live.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
You must spend half you life on the toilet Pasta.......all dat fibre

no one man should have all that fibre, the clocks ticking i just count the...

erm... tiger...liger...spider... cider
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
bacon and eggs

i just ate some

i messed up my eggs tho. i like em over easy or sunny side up, but i left em on for too long and the yolks were solid.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
Eh
I eat a lot of jerky too, so that cancels it out a little bit

Jerky and fruit.

Are you a Sasquatch?
Page 1 of 3