Subscribed to this service recently, browsed around and found myself in several different places and I'm not sure what is what.

If I go to ultimate-guitar.com I will get to page I first signed up on, that's ok.
I consider this the main page of the site where all the information is found.

If I click on the Tab Pro link in the top right corner, it takes me to http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/tab-pro/browse/.. ok
This page has a completely different look and feel and there is good info there, but it seems like a different site altogether.

Once I am on that page, there is no visible way to return to the place i started which is the front page of ultimate-guitar.com

Am I lost or just clueless?
Last edited by robo5star1 at Jul 31, 2016,
It will be obviously different since all the tabs in plus.ultimate guitar are Tab Pro, although you can search on the main site too for tab pro tabs if that helps you.
Quote by robo5star1
Subscribed to this service recently, browsed around and found myself in several different places and I'm not sure what is what.

If I go to ultimate-guitar.com I will get to page I first signed up on, that's ok.
I consider this the main page of the site where all the information is found.

If I click on the Tab Pro link in the top right corner, it takes me to http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/tab-pro/browse/.. ok
This page has a completely different look and feel and there is good info there, but it seems like a different site altogether.

Once I am on that page, there is no visible way to return to the place i started which is the front page of ultimate-guitar.com

Am I lost or just clueless?

ultimate-guitar.com is UG general page, so you can start to search tabs there (as well as switch to news, reviews, lessons, etc)
here you have free content (tabs, chords, guitar pro and power tabs)

plus.ultimate-guitar.com is our premium service with interactive tabs, so you can search tabs there as well but only Tab Pro version
it is UG as well, but little bit different as it is paid service

hope it makes more sense now =)