hello everybody.i would like to achieve Tom Delonge's tone(Mesa Boogie triple rect era) as cheap as possibly.
i am between two pedals.joyo extreme metal and joyo california.which one is closer to that tone?

thank you very much
Quote by theonirvana
hello everybody.i would like to achieve Tom Delonge's tone(Mesa Boogie triple rect era) as cheap as possibly.
i am between two pedals.joyo extreme metal and joyo california.which one is closer to that tone?

thank you very much

with what amp and guitar. you can't just buy a pedal and expect it to give the tone you want with any guitar and amp doesn't work that way.
^ yeah unfortunately that's true.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Without knowing any of the other info (as mentioned above) I would suggest the california - it is made to be a mesa amp in a pedal and should give you a wider range of mesa type tones. Obviously the metal pedal is geared towards high gain, as far as I am aware Tom is not a high gain player so I don't see a metal pedal getting you what you want.

I have the Joyo American sound pedal and am pretty impressed with what you can get out of it, also you may want to run it into the fx return on your amp so that you get the amp sim pre from the pedal giving you most of your tone instead of your amps pre colouring the mesa sim from the pedal.