It's really not a good lesson. It's kind of just "here is a list of tunings that I have tried" and then mentions like two things about each. There’s just nothing of significant value to be taken away from it and somebody could probably find more thorough information by reading the Wikipedia page on alternate guitar tunings.

If you were really serious, you would take one tuning, properly research it, and do a detailed writeup with examples of a number of different, highly varied ideas for that one tuning including all the different major/minor chord shapes, some basic 7th shapes, scales patterns, and song examples showing diverse applications of the tuning.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It's really not a good lesson. It's kind of just "here is a list of tunings that I have tried" and then mentions like two things about each. There’s just nothing of significant value to be taken away from it and somebody could probably find more thorough information by reading the Wikipedia page on alternate guitar tunings.

If you were really serious, you would take one tuning, properly research it, and do a detailed writeup with examples of a number of different, highly varied ideas for that one tuning including all the different major/minor chord shapes, some basic 7th shapes, scales patterns, and song examples showing diverse applications of the tuning.

Thanks for the feedback. I originally just wanted to make a short demonstration for each tuning and fit it all within 15-20 mins, but I guess your suggestion would be more of a proper lesson than just a quick demo of me messing about. It's true most of them were the first time I've tried any of them. I will try and make the next one fewer tunings but more in depth