me

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
me

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
endtherapture15

Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Weaponized

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by bradulator
me

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
me

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Aug 1, 2016,
Quote by Eastwinn

laughd
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
new day
new me

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

you had me until the "friends asking if you're okay" part

Quote by MinterMan22
you had me until the "friends asking if you're okay" part

closest i could find to "wondering to yourself if youre okay" or "mom keeps telling you thats not funny"
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump

OP:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
OP:

Driving with a license that expired eight years ago

Suzy S. gives zero fucks
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0