Hi there, I can buy at a good price this here guitar:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By7lVV4-OLHdam9OZENuTXRPbUk

In 2010 I had a Les Paul Studio Faded Worn Cherry, but I still was quite a beginner and sold the guitar before really get to know her. In other words, I had the same exact guitar I want to buy but I know very few things about it.

I know the 2016 model has Burstbucker Pro pickups, that should be more powerful of the ones in the 2010 model. Do you know any other difference? Something better? Something worse? Any opinions? Thanks!
Ekam Sat
2014 Fender Stratocaster FSR American Standard Channel Bound Sonic Blue | 2015 Breedlove Discovery Concert CE Sunburst | 2016 PRS SE Custom 24 | Blackstar HT-5R
I been playing my Faded T '16 like 6 months.I dont know '10 models so i can't compare.Mine came with 2 pieces back which i consider myself lucky, in their website it says multi pieces for the back.Neck is a bit fat but not a big deal, she also has a nice sustain.Cleans are kind of fat, it pulls off most of the music genres, but when it comes to metal ehhh... 2 pieces mapple top looks great on mine it's hand painted some areas darker some brighter, when it comes together with grain it looks great , so i really like my worn brown color and of course there are some little problems like it won't stay in tunning perfectly especially g string, if u gonna bend it so hard you may have some problems.Also frets feels dull they could use better ones or just polish them idk...There is so less cable at the back most of it printed circuit which is a great thing i think, unless you gonna mod it.I recomend you to watch this video:

btw the guitar that you linked looks cool, no damages on edges of headstock or scratches over the pickguard.Feel free to ask any question.I might skip somethings.
Quote by liveofwar
I been playing my Faded T '16 like 6 months.I dont know '10 models so i can't compare.Mine came with 2 pieces back which i consider myself lucky, in their website it says multi pieces for the back.Neck is a bit fat but not a big deal, she also has a nice sustain.Cleans are kind of fat, it pulls off most of the music genres, but when it comes to metal ehhh... 2 pieces mapple top looks great on mine it's hand painted some areas darker some brighter, when it comes together with grain it looks great , so i really like my worn brown color and of course there are some little problems like it won't stay in tunning perfectly especially g string, if u gonna bend it so hard you may have some problems.Also frets feels dull they could use better ones or just polish them idk...There is so less cable at the back most of it printed circuit which is a great thing i think, unless you gonna mod it.I recomend you to watch this video:

btw the guitar that you linked looks cool, no damages on edges of headstock or scratches over the pickguard.Feel free to ask any question.I might skip somethings.

Woooh a Philipp McKnight Fan.
The Faded Studio will definitely give you the "Gibson-Sound" without expensive binding.
I'd rather choose a 50's Tribute with Goldtop though because I don't really like the Worn finish on a Les Paul.
That's just my taste though, if you like the finish, I'd say: Go for it!