So, since this is the first time I'm actually posting the thread on this, I decided to steal the rules from Ometh.

Here's how it works:

• Check the file in the last post and if you want to add your part, call your turn
  • You have up to 4 hours to come up with your part, after that time someone else can call the turn
  • After you're done, upload the file to your post
  • Repeat ad nauseum and enjoy!

Before you start please read the rules:

ONLY GP5 ALLOWED! THIS MEANS NO GP6/TUX GUITAR/GP4, ETC.
The reason for this is because Tux Guitar glitches the drumtrack into a piano track, rendering it uneditable in GP5. Also, other programs remove the F10 feature, which will screw up others eventually! If you neglect this rule your contributions will be ignored and you will have wasted your time.

No genre/bar restrictions! Feel free to continue with the song as you please and unlike some other collabs in the past there is no silly 4 bar limit! Just please keep in mind the 4 hour deadline! Also yes, musical trolling is allowed.

If you want to change the tone of an instrument or it's properties use F10, but if you want other tunings/more layers, go ahead and add more tracks. Just be reasonable since most of the time there isn't any need to add more. It makes the files laggy and practically useless after 10 or more tracks. I even set the tunings with that in mind so you have extended range from the get go

Don't edit any part that isn't yours. You can, however, change the last 2 bars of the previous section if you want to make it flow better.

When the file gets too big too large to upload, put it in a Zip file.

Be sure to label the beginning of your section with your username so it looks nice and tidy. It makes it easier for people to fellate your e-penis.
---
Attachments:
Collab2016.gp5
I can't unless someone wants to translate what I do in tux to gp, cuz Gp5 does not work on my rig. Fails to open and gives this weird error in french
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I can't unless someone wants to translate what I do in tux to gp, cuz Gp5 does not work on my rig. Fails to open and gives this weird error in french

I'd be willing to do that for you, maybe. i don't know. I really want you to participate. have you tried reinstalling? if you torrented it, try a different torrent?
I've tried 3 different versions, 2 torrented and an obscure verison from an old friend, they just dont like my computer. I can try again but not sure what will happen. Really want to get in on this though.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
ok, got it working, shotgun next go
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I've been listening to planetary duality
Attachments:
WELL I DONT LOL.gp5
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of that is fucking brilliant. I miss this shit. Will find time one evening this week to jump in a ruin it.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Nevermind, tried something, didn't like it, was not fitting the track. I'll be back later.
Last edited by Caelumamittendu at Aug 11, 2016,
This is awful, I apologise. But I didn't have much time and wanted to contribute something!
Attachments:
Blown Bulb.gp5
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
im next

ok here it is, short but i cba
Attachments:
115794__Blown Bulb.gp5
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Aug 15, 2016,
how do I fight the dragon
tonight
its fire paints the sky
red so red like blood red
aah

(heroic guitar solo)

I must defeat the dragon
tonight
we ride for the princess
tonight we ride for might
Attachments:
defeat the dragon.gp5
All is ghost in memory and poison in the sun
am neast
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.

Ometh you are a grindcore wizard
All is ghost in memory and poison in the sun
next

edit: aaaannnnd I get called into work jfc

sorry someone else can go (don't understand why you can't just delete posts...)
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Last edited by imspazzen at Sep 6, 2016,
Quote by CheesyMozarella
next

I believe you've messed up the tempo, it's become a flat 120.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak