Page 1 of 3
Blind no, deaf yes, wheelchair maybe.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by xTURTLENECKx
What about a blind, deaf girl in a wheelchair?

we aint talkin bout ur mum lol
Check out my band Disturbed
is
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
is
she fit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No.

Because I'm married.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
what about a mute woman?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
what about a mute woman?

Put a ring on it amirite fellas
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bradulator

it actually hurts to watch the end of this episode

blind, nah
deaf, nah
wheelchair, nah

who would wanna get into a relationship with a cripple?
what's the point?

you can't even take a chick to a concert if she's deaf
can't go to the movies if she's blind
literally can't go anywhere fun if she's in a wheelchair

meh
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
blind, nah
deaf, nah
wheelchair, nah

what's the point?

meh

epic nice woah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yes, yes, and yes. I'd date anyone that I liked. I suspect her being blind would be a plus for her.
Yes to all 3, as long as they were hot

And yes to a mute

I'm sad and lonely, so even a cripple will do
I have nothing important to say
it's almost as if people don't fall in love with others for who they are but rather what they can do with them ~~

the only one i'd really see myself having much of an issue with is a blind girl just because i'm incredibly uncomfortable with people being in my personal space, so the whole touching my face thing would probably give me heart attack.

inb4 someone compares me to Ralph Fiennes in Red Dragon.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Aug 1, 2016,
wtf I hate handicapped ppl now?

$0.07 has been deposited into your CorrectTheRecord account, thank you
Probably not if I'm absolutely honest given what I'm interested as a whole. I like to draw and paint a lot, so dating a blind person is kind of well, I can't share what I'm really into, the same applies for music and dating a deaf person. I also like to exercise a lot and go for long walks, so that kind of rules of the wheelchair.

If I was with someone and married and then something happened, well that'd be different. But to actively 'pursue' (ugh I'm sorry, it's late, I can't think of a better word) a person with the above given my own interests, I probably wouldn't unless I ended up chatting to them and thought they were just the most amazing person ever.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Mute woman = perfect woman.

(waiting with bated breath for hateful responses)
Quote by MinterMan22
it's almost as if people don't fall in love with others for who they are but rather what they can do with them ~~

so in lightened woah
Blind or deaf, I would if she was a stunner. My parents are deaf so I know sign language.
Please don't interrupt me while I'm trying to ignore you...
Quote by ehbacon
I find deaf girls really attractive for some reason

I do as well, namely because it means that they're more likely to be dependent on me to help them with things. Maybe you're the same.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Yes, if they mattered to me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by k.lainad
blind, nah
deaf, nah
wheelchair, nah

what's the point?

meh

blind can go concert
deaf can go caption shows of films (going cinema is kinda shit date anywayyy)
wheelchair you can just ditch the chair and carry her on your back. free lifts innit. but pretty much everywhere is wheelchair accessible unless you live in some trash place.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Going to the movies is a shit date. I don't know why it's so popularized.

I know, let's get to know each other by sitting next to each for 90 minutes looking straight forward!
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991

I know, let's get to know each other by sitting next to each for 90 minutes looking straight forward!
the idea is, at least for me, that you already know each other well enough that the movie should be something you'll both like.

it's also dinner and a movie right.

that's why the last girl i went to the movies with, i made it clear that it wasn't a date by saying goodbye and walking to my car after the movie was over.

also i'm a dick.
Quote by Victory2134
I do as well, namely because it means that they're more likely to be dependent on me to help them with things. Maybe you're the same.

Worst user to be posting this stuff.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
the idea is, at least for me, that you already know each other well enough that the movie should be something you'll both like.

that's why the last girl i went to the movies with, i made it clear that it wasn't a date by saying goodbye and walking to my car after the movie was over.

also i'm a dick.

what
a
tease

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what
a
tease
teehee

that girl's been after me for a long time now, but she's really immature.

i've also gone over to her house when her parents weren't home, hung out for a bit and left.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
teehee

that girl's been after me for a long time now, but she's really immature.

i've also gone over to her house when her parents weren't home, hung out for a bit and left.

hung
out

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
hung
out
nothing happened i swear.

i'm saving myself for marriage.

a priest did one of those ceremonies for me that made me a virgin again.
Quote by TobusRex
Mute woman = perfect woman.

(waiting with bated breath for hateful responses)

I would date a mute woman too.
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Quote by ErikLensherr

People have preferences.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by jakesmellspoo

also i'm a dick.

I think just dinner is the only way to go, that way you're not spending a copious amount of time together for a date. I'm assuming this is like, one of the first dates you've been on. Because, to me at least, a movie isn't really a date anymore when you've been going out for some time. It's more just like, 'shall we the pass the time some other way than just watching tv?'

Lol didn't even give her a ride home. What a jerk
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by ErikLensherr

I'll take care of you

my child

Quote by Anthony1991

bruh you're not supposed to watch the movie smh
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 1, 2016,
Quote by Anthony1991
I think just dinner is the only way to go, that way you're not spending a copious amount of time together for a date. I'm assuming this is like, one of the first dates you've been on. Because, to me at least, a movie isn't really a date anymore when you've been going out for some time. It's more just like, 'shall we the pass the time some other way than just watching tv?'

Lol didn't even give her a ride home. What a jerk

what made you think it was my first date?

just dinner is lame as fuck. i like to at least know the girl well enough that we can go to some kind of event or something that we both might enjoy. waiting until you're both obligated to sit and talk at an agreed time over food is just a backwards way of getting to know someone as far as i'm concerned.

also she drove herself there.
Page 1 of 3