I hate monster hunting conspiracy shows.

I hate how they have taken over the History Network.

I hate the production of the shows so that there is 15 episodes in a series where fuck all happens but every ad break they dangle a hook of something interesting only to find that you were baited with bullshit. Oh and btw there are like 20 different varieties of the same concept constantly running at any given time.

I hate how my Dad will watch every episode and try to convince me and others that Bigfoot, Mermaids, Nessie, your mums tits and chem trails are 100% real yet say that 9/11, climate change and the moon landing were all fake.

Do you know anyone who is a victim of this plague? Please call 0800 8008135.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Aug 1, 2016,
You need to watch Finding Bigfoot, it is class

You've got Moneyman Mike, the skeptical biologist ("I mean, it could have been a squatch, but we need more data"), and the other guy. Most EP's start off with some anecdotes with some dope cgi reenactment, followed by 2 of them in a townhall to get more testimonials, as one of the team members camps out in the forest to map the place out/take notes/ get startled by knocks (a knock is a sound that a sasquatch makes where it knocks on a tree to alert other squatches that humans are present).

Then the other 2 go out to meet the other person and triangulate to try and catch the squatches, but every time they almost find one, they get startled and run away (but with the camera facing them lmao)
Fat Lard

Yep i've seen a couple of eps of Finding Bigfoot.

I liked Joe Rogan's Question Everything where he and Duncan Trussell basically call out the squatch hunters and others for bullshitting.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I saw a reasonably large, 3 toed human shaped footprint in the New Forest once. Just the one. Bigfoot is real! What more evidence could you possibly need?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I saw a reasonably large, 3 toed human shaped footprint in the New Forest once. Just the one. Bigfoot is real! What more evidence could you possibly need?

Huh I guess you got me stumped there. You've convinced me!

Quote by metal4eva_22
I haven't been victim of these so much, but I dated a girl for a while that watched this show where the lady was a psychic and they followed her around in everyday life while reading people out she ran into. she would take the tv up watching this shit on a Sunday night. I'm pretty sure she believed it too.
My sister and I watch Ghost Adventures all the time. It's so over the top melodramatic and campy. It's great. The best parts are Aaron's "oh my god!! what was that!?" reactions to everything and Zak's ridiculous narration. "At this exact moment, I received a chilling EVP related directly to my question." It's so ridiculous.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
My sister and I watch Ghost Adventures all the time. It's so over the top melodramatic and campy. It's great. The best parts are Aaron's "oh my god!! what was that!?" reactions to everything and Zak's ridiculous narration. "At this exact moment, I received a chilling EVP related directly to my question." It's so ridiculous.

That show is the fuckin' best. I love the way Bagans tries to fight the ghosts that don't even exist.

"Krhshrhfkdiotmgmmeanekg."
"As you can hear from this audio clip, this ghost is tryna fight me. To which I said, 'Come at me, bro.' Further evidence can be seen from this speck of dust which is definitely a disembodied spirit."
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Aug 1, 2016,
Scientists have proven that the Sasquatch, he is real.
Take a look at the plaster cast of his foot, now you know he's real.
Listen real close to the audio tape, not human no you know he's real.
Couldn't be a man in gorilla suit, no fuckin' way.
No, you know he's real.
Real, real, real real, real, real, really real, real.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
lol @ watching TV

Ever step back and realize how antiquated it seems now?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lol @ listening to Bach

you're like 3 centuries behind
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i watch some of these for a few minutes at a time every now and then.

the one bigfoot show is great because the one fat idiot who im sure is doped up on oxys all the time insists donuts and bacon are bigfoot bait.

then theres that one ghost show with the guy with the douchey hair.

and all the ghost shows in general where they're like "ow, something just grabbed my arm! there's an angry ghost here!"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My dad actually watches and records all the Finding Bigfoot episodes and enjoys them ironically.

But yeah, IDon'tLikeThing.jpg
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 2, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
My dad actually watches and records all the Finding Bigfoot episodes and enjoys them ironically.

But yeah, IDon'tLikeThing.jpg

Yeah my brother watches them ironically but I can't manage to find the gratification in watching it even ironically.

Quote by metal4eva_22