It has finally happened, after saving up for over a year I have finally purchased a Kemper Rack. I played around for about 3 hours last night and it is very easy to use. There are a ridiculous amount of factory rigs. Currently playing with one of Lasse Lammert's 6505 rigs with my TS9DX running up front and holy shit this feels real.

I will get some audio examples up fairly soon, got a couple of days off work to really dig into it and what it can do. After that, I can finally take all the music I have had on hold the past year and get it recorded!

I am a happy bunny.

Awesome! Enjoy!!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Glad you finally got it man! Cant wait for the clips. HNKD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
So here's a mix I spent about 3 hours on today. Originally I was just messing around with reamping and running some of my effects pedals through the Kemper but then it started to sound quite good so I turned it into a complete mix. My dick is very hard.

https://soundcloud.com/charlie-munro-mixes/suicide-by-devin-townsend-kemper-test-run
Quote by Random3
So here's a mix I spent about 3 hours on today. Originally I was just messing around with reamping and running some of my effects pedals through the Kemper but then it started to sound quite good so I turned it into a complete mix. My dick is very hard.

https://soundcloud.com/charlie-munro-mixes/suicide-by-devin-townsend-kemper-test-run

sounds amazing. Considering how little time you had to mess around with it, like holy jebus.

I need one of these one day
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Welcome to the club! And that track sounds killer!
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Good stuff man!

Still undecided which would be more suited to me the Axfx or Kemper.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Congrats man! If you're looking for metal sounds, be sure to check out SinMix profiles as well. They're great.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?