I made some new backing tracks because I wasn't crazy about a lot of what I was finding on youtube. For players who play guitar but also grew up in the age of hip hop and are open minded. I also did my own version of Comfortably Numb in a sort of trip hop style, and I redid Joy in Repetition in tribute to the late great Prince. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXmVyZm9LKQorZZpaD77R17Wn-B7DaSV
I think that these are in the wrong section. We have a dedicated subforum for your original recordings here.

That being said, I think these are pretty cool, even though repeating the word "fafu" in the start of each track became really obnoxious really fast.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Kevätuhri haha. thanks. the tags at the beginning are basically a watermark so that if anyone were to record to any of these and repost them i would still get credit. if you listen to the entire 4 to 6 minute tracks that few seconds at the top is minimal. appreciate the feedback though.
I understand the concept, still annoying but yeah, since this is the wrong section a mod might close or move this thread so don't get surprised by that, but you usually get decent feedback if you post in Recordings.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here