View poll results: do you agree
v weird
2 29%
idk
4 57%
nah its a complement
4 57%
Voters: 7.
old people were all actually bi back in the day.

how do you explain my grandfather fondly telling me stories of a place called "sliding peanuts" where he and his friends would go skinny dipping?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
A complement to what?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I believe that's an old Seinfeld bit.
What's with these "good lookin group" people??
Whooo ahhhh these people?
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 2, 2016,
I never understood if they meant physically attractive or metaphysically good
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
It's basically a cop out of 'I don't really know what to say about this cuz they're just a bunch of fucking people alright' but said in ditzy, lazy americanisms.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jakesmellspoo
old people were all actually bi back in the day.

how do you explain my grandfather fondly telling me stories of a place called "sliding peanuts" where he and his friends would go skinny dipping?
My grandpa was a magician and he was bisexual

he made a sausage disappear into my body
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by EpiExplorer
It's basically a cop out of 'I don't really know what to say about this cuz they're just a bunch of fucking people alright' but said in ditzy, lazy americanisms.

Impressive shoehorning of xenophobia into a completely unrelated topic
Quote by EyeNon15
Impressive shoehorning of xenophobia into a completely unrelated topic

ur still dumb m8
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
we all say empty meaningless things like hi
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Will Lane
What is weird about looking at a picture of some tough humble young men all dedicated and passionate about something? Can you not read people's expressions?