who thinks on here that pokemon go is a waste of time, i believe that if a game geek is going to get off their ass for once they need to leave a screen for at least 20 minutes and do something active instead of walking round still looking like a geek bashing into poles trying to get pokemons!!!!!!!
Last edited by SamWright170900 at Aug 3, 2016,
Well established a long time ago
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If you don't like it then don't play it!!!!!!!
As long as nobody playing it gets in your way then what is the point in moaning?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nothing important to say
yeh thats the problem.....this wanker was walking down the street next to me and he smashed into a pole trying to get a f**king pokemon.....and i had to b the 1 who pulled him up and take him to somewhere he could sit.....i used to play it until then
yeh the other day this kid was playing it and it took him all the way into my cell and as he opened the door I ran out...so like letting dickheads loose an stuff not a good idea...
Quote by SamWright170900
yeh thats the problem.....this wanker was walking down the street next to me and he smashed into a pole trying to get a f**king pokemon.....and i had to b the 1 who pulled him up and take him to somewhere he could sit.....i used to play it until then

What a madman!!!
pokermonists just need to go back to their couches at home and just fail for the rest of their lives........you dont get anythin out of it..........so u may aswell give up life
Quote by neidnarb11890
everything is a waste of time & life is meaningless
ok
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o