Poll: Would you hit someone with a wheelchair?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you hit someone with a wheelchair?
yes
12 80%
no
3 20%
Voters: 15.
They're pretty heavy, but if you had the strength would you do it?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
I have the strength, and yes. Thanks for the idea
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Like via lifting or pushing one into somebody?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I would happily pick up a wheelchair and use it to hit a person in a wheelchair, if they deserved it.
Or tip them out of their wheelchair, and beat them with it.
maybe but i cant imagine a situation where id have a wheelchair handy for impromptu assault/defense scenarios.

regular fold up wheelchairs arent even heavy tho.

unless youre thinking of some outdated shit that you hardly even see at hospitals anymore or an electric wheelchair.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
maybe but i cant imagine a situation where id have a wheelchair handy for impromptu assault/defense scenarios.

regular fold up wheelchairs arent even heavy tho.

unless youre thinking of some outdated shit that you hardly even see at hospitals anymore or an electric wheelchair.

It's hard to conceal a wheelchair, seems impractical.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
but wheelchairs are good for concealment.

i use my dad like a candy mule when we go to the movies and its not cold enough to wear a big coat.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Arby911
But as a Trojan horse!

He can walk?! Bam, nae nae'd

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
BAH GAWD
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I could hit someone with two wheelchairs ?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Wheelchair hit in would a someone?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr
I could hit someone with two wheelchairs ?

Or 2 motorcycles? (Skip to 2:55)

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
only hit people in self defence.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o