Page 1 of 2
So have any of you ever been this? The person cheating with someone while their partner doesn't know. I ask this because right now my coworker wants me to cheat with her and go behind her boyfriends back. Now obviously I'm not gonna do this cause it's not the right thing to do/I dont like her that way anyways but it made me curious to find out if anyone here has done that. Once again I'm just going to stress that I am NOT gonna do this, just interested to hear your experience's and reasoning
e-married to Jack (bladez)
That's an odd way to come out of the closet...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
tell dat ho to quit being a ho yo
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Kinda. She left him before anything physical happened. Bridges were burned. Still together going on 6 years. Worth it.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Do they live together? I heard a good strat was to leave a small index card or something under the toilet seat saying "sorry bro etc etc". And then just bail after using the bathroom for some excuse if against your morals
A few years ago a girl wanted me to do that too. She was using me to break up with her boyfriend because I guess she didn't know how else to do it or she wanted to hurt him or something. I didn't do it and now I wish I had.
No that'd be morally reprehensible.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Unless they're married who really cares tbh
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
This dude i used to work with was always sucking face with a cashier while on the job. It was years latter that i found out he had been going out with the girl i really liked the whole time. Now they are married. What a douche-bag. Do the right thing. Its best for every one.
Have I fucked a girl with a bf?

Of course I have
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
if she's willing to go, she aint that serious about him. not the kinda girl you wanna fall for too quick though.
Last edited by mattedbird at Aug 3, 2016,
i like to tell myself i wouldn't knowingly do it, but there's a scumbag part of my brain that might just let it happen.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I am married and much wiser now In college I had sex with 2 girls in the same day twice. Once was within about a hour of a headjob. The other was about 4 hours later. I had fun both times.
yes, four separate times
i made a thread about it here once in like 2012 and everyone was so pissed at me. it was hilarious
i don't know why i feel so dry
Yeah but unintentionally. I made it very clear that I wasn't down for that until she broke up with him, which she 'did'. Heard from the guy that they were still going strong a couple months later.

It's not a cool thing to do but if you end up doing anything with her after she breaks up with the other dude at least make sure she's not playing you at the same time.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Yeah like I said before I'm not gonna do anything, I would never want something like that to happen to me so I wouldn't do it with someone else
e-married to Jack (bladez)
This girl that worked for my dad invited me over one night when her boyfriend out of town. I was working there at the time too and one day her boyfriend came to the office for some reason and he gave me this look like he was ready to jump my ass. I asked her about it later if he knew about what happed between us. I forgot about her kid being there when I was over for the night. She might have too or maybe she didn't care and was getting revenge. She acted like it was no big deal.
No but I was offered, I guess...?

It was a little weird because we met online and she had a boyfriend (same town) named Josh but iirc she was totes down to ditch Josh for online Josh lol.

In her defense, she said she wasn't in love with me, just interested enough in me to ditch Josh.

For online Josh.

Aka superior Josh.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Joshua Garcia

so what you're saying is that one time you almost tried masturbating with the opposite hand but then you didn't
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Joshua Garcia

so what you're saying is that one time you almost tried masturbating with the opposite hand but then you didn't

No, I think he's saying he once tried masturbating with your hand but then figured he'd do a much better job himself and so that's what he did.
Quote by wafflesyrup
he once tried masturbating with your hand

what are you stupid or something
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Joshua Garcia

Yes. It was a hard decision to make. Stayed up all night just struggling with it. But in the end, I think I came to the right conclusion. Took a load off, really.
I don't understand how people can do this where they know they aren't committed to someone and will openly and willingly seek out someone to cheat with instead of breaking up with their partner first. Like for example with your friend now, you're not going to sleep with them, but he or she is likely to stay with their partner for sometime and they are going to cheat eventually.

If you're in a monogamous relationship and behave like this then you're a fucking tool and deserve no sympathy when future partners have difficulty trusting you.

Feel like cheating? Abort the fucking relationship first.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I was (uknowingly) the other man once with this girl I dated a for a couple of months. The first night we met up, we hooked up and went back to her place, and then she told me she was with another dude, but she didn't like him and he was really manipulative....she dumped him before we went out again.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 4, 2016,
Quote by Pastafarian96
I was concussed by an angry boyfriend not long after I did the deed
It's ok, I'm an adult. You can say you were fadoodling.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 4, 2016,
Guys, there's nothing to be ashamed about, so could you please just use clear language? I'm assuming that by 'fadoodling' you mean sticking your heehee up her hoohaa?

Or is it the thing where she fingelings your falala while you lubadubdub her bibadiboo and then you jizz on her tits?
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 4, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Guys, there's nothing to be ashamed about, so could you please just use clear language? I'm assuming that by 'fadoodling' you mean sticking your heehee up her hoohaa?

Or is it the thing where she fingelings your falala while you lubadubdub her bibadiboo and then you jizz on her tits?

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Pastafarian96
I was accessory to cheating and was unaware
I was concussed by an angry boyfriend not long after I did the deed

good lord

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Not exactly but there was this guy I didn't know too well who I sort of liked a few years ago who seemed to respond positively to my lame puns and I was all excited and told my friend about it (who had gone to high school with him) and she told me he had a gf which I definitely did not know about.

I stopped talking to him because of that but after that he texted me whenever he cheated on her with someone else and felt bad about it. Wtf am I supposed to do, I never replied. He also brought all this weird racial stuff into it (his gf and two of the people he cheated with look similar to me) and he was trying to drag me into a discussion of the hottest race. No thx.

Anyway after that it turns out he raped and attempted to rape two of my other friends so he's just an awful person all around. I don't think his gf knows about any of this though.
cat
Quote by ultimate-slash
The hottest race is clearly nascar

m8, monaco F1 is where the road literally melts
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by ultimate-slash
The hottest race is clearly nascar

Paris-Dakar

Takes place in the middle of the fucking Sahara.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I should clarify that I named the first race that popped into my head, without any sort of logic behind it

But ye, points go to Paris-Dakar
Page 1 of 2