hey guys...started this thread to save UGers money...what police hacks do you know?!?
Apparently if you are being breath-tested and have a whole lemon before it significantly reduces the reading...
Quote by crazydog13

Apparently if you are being breath-tested and have a whole lemon before it significantly reduces the reading...

That's crazy, dog.13
Free Ali
I've heard that if you don't commit any crimes, the police are likely to just let you get on with life
I have nothing important to say
"I've heard that if you don't commit any crimes, the police are likely to just let you get on with life"

no kidding
Last edited by lukegooden02 at Aug 3, 2016,
i also heard that if you eat an ice cream and then blow it into the machine it stuffs it for good.
quick and easy way to get out of it
Quote by JackSaints
I've heard that if you don't commit any crimes, the police are likely to just let you get on with life

Tell that to LAPD
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I've heard that eating salt and vinegar chips helps as well jist FYI
also try www.aussiespeedingfines.com/ - very helpful
crazydog13
yeah thats epic, but who's likely to carry round f****** lemons around in their pocket!!! i mean seriously
Quote by megano28
Tell that to LAPD

Maybe I should add "don't live in america" to the police hacks list

Quote by jayhack911
crazydog13
yeah thats epic, but who's likely to carry round f****** lemons around in their pocket!!! i mean seriously

You don't walk around with lemons in your pockets? What do you do when armed maniacs run up to you and ask for lemons?
Last edited by JackSaints at Aug 3, 2016,
picture this...you're going out on friday nite...gonna have a hard one...coming home and theres a f**king RBT...few hundred dollars down the line you'll prob keep a lemon in your pocket nec time that happens...
if donald trump is going to be president, no 1 will live in america
another way to not have to do breath test is just pretend to have asthma.
when you get asked to blow into it you just wheeze and wheeze so that eventually they just give up on making you try!!
just a quick tip.
Quote by jayhack911
crazydog13

me...but I have to take out my chainssaw if I want them to fit...
Quote by JackSaints

You don't walk around with lemons in your pockets? What do you do when armed maniacs run up to you and ask for lemons?

With my extensive research comprising mostly of YouTube, it seems that English subways aren't that much better
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Who even are these people
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
(1) If you are being questioned by police, repeatedly ask if you're being detained. Make sure to shout loudly about rights you know you have that don't actually exist.
(2) Be white.
(3) Tell them you're a free citizen according to a document that hasn't been legally applicable in some centuries.

MFW I'm a 133t haxx0r.

Free Ali
Quote by ErikLensherr
Who even are these people

jonathon

Quote by chrismendiola
(1) If you are being questioned by police, repeatedly ask if you're being detained. Make sure to shout loudly about rights you know you have that don't actually exist.
(2) Be white.
(3) Tell them you're a free citizen according to a document that hasn't been legally applicable in some centuries.

Most importantly, tell them that YOU DO NOT CONSENT
Quote by chrismendiola
(2) Be white.

"License and regi-"
AM I BEING DETAINED?
"n-no I just need to know who you are"
BLACK LIVES MATTER
"what?"
*starts filming*
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by thenextkirk92
"License and regi-"
AM I BEING DETAINED?
"n-no I just need to know who you are"
BLACK LIVES MATTER
"what?"
*starts filming*

yeh thats a good one.....its about time the police in america started acting as friends to the citizens
SamWright170900
true that...but aussie ones can also be bastards as well...bout 50/50 wether or not you get one who actually is there for the right reason or just likes throwin their weight around...
Quote by SamWright170900

if donald trump is going to be president, no 1 will live in america

no 1
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Don't break the law.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o