So I have been presented with a ZZ TOP branded strat copy from a good friend who kept in a case since the 90's (im told) anybody have any info on ZZ Top branded guitars? Ive heard that the fretboards are amazing and that they are VERY similar to the Vestor strat copies (maybe an offshoot?) but I dont know much else anybody with any ideas?
I always thought Billy Gibbons was a Gibson man. But if it's got anything to do with ZZ Top, I'd be interested. That little old band from Texas brings the heat.
I'm not sure whether it is an actual ZZ top guitar, its only branded at the headstock
we won't be able to do much without pics. :shurg:
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If it's one of those Vester "Stage Series" models it's a plywood entry level Strat copy. Reasonable for a guitar at the price point of a Squier Affinity but nothing you'd necessarily want to do a world tour with, unless you're into smashing guitars.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one