Hi guys,

I was looking to purchase my first car, and I had the 2016 Miata on my mind. I was just wondering how well the 15w amps fit into the car. I have a Vox AC15 for reference. Thank you so much!
i have a vox ad50 vt and it fits into my 4 door sedan just fine

15 wats is perfect for a small car traveling to gigs and freinds houses to jam, etc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Aug 4, 2016,
solid state amps are better
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have a 95 Miata. You could fit that amp in the boot, guitar in the passenger seat though.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by metaldud536
Get a GTI instead man.
LOL sorry the gti's nice and all but it's still a fwd and can't compete with the Miata.

MX5 4 LYF SON

you can comfortably fit a 15w amp in the miata trunk.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
you can comfortably fit 6 15w amps in the GTI hatch and 4 other people and still pass a Miata on the highway as you giggle like a little girl when the boost kicks in

FTFY
Quote by metaldud536
FTFY
Hey, you can fit as many people as you like and go as fast as you like in a straight line. Still FWD. I can have a blast at 35mph in a very tight corner and send the tail out with ease of balance and control because dat 50/50 distro with the rear wheels pushin'.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 4, 2016,
I have a Miata, I hardly use it but it is a fun car for sure, wish it had about 200hp though
Quote by chrismendiola
There ought to be enough room, given that owning a Miata means you can part with your balls.
Despite the myriad of nannies in your benz boat, you can't even make a turn in the rain without crashing.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 5, 2016,