I can't seem to make it through Sacramentum - Far Away from the Sun without feeling compelled to listen to The Somberlain instead. Has anyone else encountered this problem or - better yet - a solution? As much as I'd love to find out what happens at the end of Far Away from the Sun, I find it difficult to continue listening to it once I realise I could be listening to The Somberlain.

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Be true to yourself and don't fight your issues. One day, son, you'll find your place.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's just a phase. You'll realize one day that you just prefer anonymous sexual encounters with minority men. Once you accept yourself you'll find inner peace which will allow you to fully appreciate Sacramentum
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
I recommend cleansing your palette of these admittedly awesome melodies with Necrovore before returning to Dissection or Sacramentum. That way, no matter which melodic outfit you choose to return to, you win by the submitting to the ash and blood stained altar of Necrovore.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Slaughtersun is also two different albums in one and one being less said melody/atmosphere styling hah.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by severed-metal
Dawn always did the atmosphere better than Dissection and Sacramentum anyways.

ehhhhhhhhhh...

If their songs weren't twice as long as they should be, maybe, but goddamn it turns into a chore to get all the way through Slaughtersun for me.
Ya know, I really don't listen to that one much, it's mostly Slaughtersun or the Apparition demo(really cool death metal demo, btw). I'll give it a listen tomorrow when I'm heading out.
Ha! I am listening to Where Dead Angels Lie at this very moment.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Then I must ask, are you dressed in drag as well? Do you get suspicious looks at the market when you buy lubricant and phallic vegetables? Im guessing you'll be listening to between the buried and me next and talking about how all opunions matter and we're all just special snowflakes mannnnnnnnnnn.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
The Somberlain - quality drops down after the title track
- best part is:
"I flew over crystal ground
My existence, numb
Over orchards of grievance
sorrow and tears
This beautiful silence
calls me now"
- can easily be divided between tracks; lots of filler

Far Away From the Sun - greatest album in the snowbound blue swedish school of metal
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
As far as Swedish metal goes it is mostly gay (here I refer to their silly foreign sounding OSDM). With the obvious exception of The Somberlain, which only continues to build in quality and intensity after the title track.

From the title track on it devolves into rock n roll death metal, while FAFTS gets even more mystical as the album progresses
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by progbass
Im guessing you'll be listening to between the buried and me next and talking about how all opunions matter

*oponions, just to supplement analogy of supermarket

carry on.