here trashed goes again, constantly posting at 4 am. but what is an insomniac supposed to do at 4am. ugh fuckk

what i want is something relatively inexpensive <$350 if i can. i want something easy to work with, and it has to be all tube.

i want to have a TON of info on it, and ideas for the mods.

i also want it to sound good.

i don't want a VK unless i can find one STOOPID cheap. if i can i will go for it.

maybe i should do a 6505+ combo and convert it into a head as well? (t00deep did a nice one i see). BUT i already own a block letter 5150.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
get a jca 20 and rip out the guts. you can build anything you want in there.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Epiphone Valve Jr 5-watt tube combo.. there is different bitmo upgrade kits to choose from, it might be hard to get, but it's a good platform.. I own one with hotrod mod (+bright switch and standby), I changed the original 8" speaker to Jensen c8r.. nothing wrong with original speaker, just wanted more vintage sound.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Just mod a Valve jr.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend