Page 2 of 2
Quote by ErikLensherr
How'd Australia go?

Pretty awesome. Didn't have to work for like 4 months. I blew all my travel money on going for nights out and drinking. So I worked at this seasonal job for like 7 days a week for a few months and saved up a lot. Been coasting on that money since. Drained my wallet on alcohol and eating out. /issues /just want to make it stop in the moment because I hate how much some shit physically hurts etc etc etc. So then I've been pretty at risk for homelessness. I know my awesome landlord (I have that word; fucking LORD. Are you serious?! LOL) The bank slave told me he'd give be chance to pay rent and so I did. Been living off potatos and 90c canned stuff for a few months. Oh. I took up smoking of all things. You know how it goes... you're at a bar and shit and you're like, ehhh why not. Yeah it fucks with my singing practice but Fuck it. inhaaaaaalllle.

Then dear friends influenced me getting my shit together... I've been pretty prepared to live on thee streets because fuck it. The pain of hunger of hunger
is just as bad lol. So I submitted applications and shit and got a phone call and a job. A shit job but my mental state; cannot fucking handle what I used to do back in the states. Requires too much focus and brains which... I'm pretty sure I killed a few brain cells since coming here HAH.fuckyou I dont give a shit and neither should you

New job today.. hence daytime drinking... no no lol. That's just cause my issues and fucked dreams of being killed, shit from my past and family dying over and over. But other than that! ayyy! celebratory bourbon; new job!!

Made some really great and oddly close friends after being really uninhibited and spilling my guts everywhere. no no... I ended up getting help and blah blah support group blah blah shittyness. Traveled slightly around Melbourne. Lornes tthe furthers I've been.

Too many buskers
Took up singing
etc etc

Funny you! of all people ask. Because I was well prepared to being homeles the last few weeks. Almost a comforting Lebowski type comfort in giving in and going with the flow.

but nope! tomorrow I go in at 10:30 for an induction to shit work that'll keep my miserable habit and life afloat for a while longer till the next thing comes around
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by Phazon
Pretty awesome. Didn't have to work for like 4 months. I blew all my travel money on going for nights out and drinking. So I worked at this seasonal job for like 7 days a week for a few months and saved up a lot. Been coasting on that money since. Drained my wallet on alcohol and eating out. /issues /just want to make it stop in the moment because I hate how much some shit physically hurts etc etc etc. So then I've been pretty at risk for homelessness. I know my awesome landlord (I have that word; fucking LORD. Are you serious?! LOL) The bank slave told me he'd give be chance to pay rent and so I did. Been living off potatos and 90c canned stuff for a few months. Oh. I took up smoking of all things. You know how it goes... you're at a bar and shit and you're like, ehhh why not. Yeah it fucks with my singing practice but Fuck it. inhaaaaaalllle.

Then dear friends influenced me getting my shit together... I've been pretty prepared to live on thee streets because fuck it. The pain of hunger of hunger
is just as bad lol. So I submitted applications and shit and got a phone call and a job. A shit job but my mental state; cannot fucking handle what I used to do back in the states. Requires too much focus and brains which... I'm pretty sure I killed a few brain cells since coming here HAH.fuckyou I dont give a shit and neither should you

New job today.. hence daytime drinking... no no lol. That's just cause my issues and fucked dreams of being killed, shit from my past and family dying over and over. But other than that! ayyy! celebratory bourbon; new job!!

Made some really great and oddly close friends after being really uninhibited and spilling my guts everywhere. no no... I ended up getting help and blah blah support group blah blah shittyness. Traveled slightly around Melbourne. Lornes tthe furthers I've been.

Too many buskers
Took up singing
etc etc

Funny you! of all people ask. Because I was well prepared to being homeles the last few weeks. Almost a comforting Lebowski type comfort in giving in and going with the flow.

but nope! tomorrow I go in at 10:30 for an induction to shit work that'll keep my miserable habit and life afloat for a while longer till the next thing comes around

Yeah I expected you to run out of money and have to go home

But you're still there so that's koo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 2 of 2