Necrovore, Incubus, Poison (Ger), demo era Morbid Bagel worship of the highest caliber. Were you digging Whore (Swe) and Hexenslaught as of late? Than turn your eyes here for a maze of tormenting riffs and a cyclopean scape of madness.

San Diego somehow bred a monstrously raw outfit that channels the old gods of late 80's early 90's DEATH MAGICK. Chaos is present but things remain musical god dammit! Necrovore and Morbid Bagel's demos are present throughout. Things never quite slow down and sounds like Bleed For The Devil's pace was given an EP's length of time to explore its limits. Despite the entropy things never resort to caveman knuckle dragging, the riffs are labyrinthine and the percussion is tight like a demon cunt. Speaking of, does this guy not drum like Sandoval? Mm-mmm!

Listen to that solo at the end of Blood Consecration!

Hear the death call...

https://ascended-dead.bandcamp.com/
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I always love it when bands have that gross, slimey guitar tone. Just sounds like some horrific mass is oozing out of your speakers wishing to devour you, plus the artwork fits it well.

Emanation From Below is probably my favorite 'cause of the old school At The Gates vibe in the riffing. The first demo is cool too, less chaotic and the songwriting is more haphazard, but it's solid old school death spirit.
Steadily becoming my most played demo for quite a while now.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one