I recently found out that one of the control knobs of my bass has a paint damage and I wanted to ask if it´s better to replace that knob or is there anything else I can do?


Last edited by Quixy at Aug 6, 2016,
babysmasher It´s just the double knob, like the bottom one doesn´t have head and it has upper one in there. So then I should change these two controls together?
Last edited by Quixy at Aug 6, 2016,
I didn't realize it's a double knob.. Might be harder to find the part for that.. Look online if u can find a replacement, but the knob should just pull off.. I think youd only have to replace the bottom knob. You can buy chrome paint but it won't match perfectly so I wouldn't recommend it.. Really I would just leave it the way it is, your bass will end up takin far worse nicks and scrapes in its lifetime
Last edited by babysmasher at Aug 6, 2016,