Man, I'll tellyawhat, nothing can surmount the euphoria one experiences when you're nietzscheposting. *tipsit*

When you link your unconscious up to your conscious whilst meditating on the ubermensch, and you get this positive feedback loop that just builds and builds in your body. . . HNNNNNNNG ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Post it up, but keep it on top for da lock namsayn
What?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
u wot m8
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Paul the Apostle >>> your dork German philosopher
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
wtf r u on about now op?

don't do drugs, kids
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
wtf r u on about now op?

don't do drugs, kids
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by ErikLensherr

Nietzsche was a bit of the Fedorian school of thought, but a lot of his stuff is still pretty dope tbh. But yeah, Paul's pretty great (the little bit I know from him: http://www.cumbooks.co.za/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/7/9781587432279.jpg )

-------------

This thread is about POWER posting, i.e. "just maxed my deadlift"

Checkit:

Quote by wafflesyrup
I'll fucking fight anyone of you punk bitches. Come at me.

light em up breh
Quote by ErikLensherr

and he def wasn't a German philosopher. just cuz he was born in that realm doesn't mean he liked those effing nazis
Last edited by Fat Lard at Aug 6, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard
Nietzsche was a bit of the Fedorian school of thought, but a lot of his stuff is still pretty dope tbh. But yeah, Paul's pretty great (the little bit I know from him: http://www.cumbooks.co.za/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/7/9781587432279.jpg )

I dunno too much about his philosophy but from reading about his life and his efforts in building up the early Church, traveling all over preaching, getting in people's faces and almost getting lynched in Asia Minor, and convincing people to let in Gentiles so it went from an obscure Jewish sect to a global religion, he was a go getter
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Fat Lard

This thread is about POWER posting, i.e. "just maxed my deadlift"

oh

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 6, 2016,
I identify with this on a spiritual level

Quote by EndTheRapture51
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Aug 6, 2016,
I read this whole thread, and....

wat?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass