Hey, just wanted some feedback on this megamix I made with various pop and rock artists (mostly pop) . It's an entirely different approach from my other mashups so I'd love to hear what everyone liked and what could be improved. Thanks!

rofl
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by TheChaz
It's fucking terrible.

I also didn't enjoy it much.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I literally disliked everything about that video. Something tells me I'm not the audience you are aiming for though, lol.
Less maroon 5 more chumbawumba

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Last edited by Blayney at Aug 6, 2016,
Something just doesn't make sense but I can't put my finger on it...

Offspring fan #41...Metallica avatar...does pop mash ups on youtube...fucked if I know
MORE LIKE

POOP MEGAMIX

HA

i am comedik jeniuz
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
This gave me cancer
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
It was good. I'm off to stare at some paint now. Not on a wall; just an open tub of the stuff.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
It was good. I'm off to stare at some paint now. Not on a wall; just an open tub of the stuff.

Stop copying my evening plans
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Rebel Scum
Something just doesn't make sense but I can't put my finger on it...

Offspring fan #41...Metallica avatar...does pop mash ups on youtube...fucked if I know

ahaha well I made this account like 7 years ago or something, and also many of my other mashups include rock songs rather than pop songs, this was just something new that I tried.
Quote by korinaflyingv
this is really good

thanks! I remembered how well the psychosocial baby mashup someone made a few years back went together so I aimed for the same kinda thing.