Page 1 of 2

Who else has aged well? And who's aged poorly?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
this the rashida jones thread

Ringo star is the best looking 76 year old i've ever seen tbf.

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
does he dye his beard too
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Love me some Nigella

edgy meems only friendo :^)
Last edited by thenextkirk92 at Aug 7, 2016,
sarah chalke

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Aug 7, 2016,
she's the type where you just knew she'd be equally hot in her 40s and 50s as she was in her 20s. natalie portman is that type also
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by AvoidingBee7
Some black ppl age pretty well actually
pretty much always better than white people

also shakira she's not old but you can tell shes going to stay gorgeous for another few decades
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ErikLensherr

*right click
*save image as...
Woahnice.jpg

*Prepares to die alone
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Aug 7, 2016,
Quote by ErikLensherr
daayum

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chrismendiola
Julia Louis Dreyfus

yeah

also amy adams is 41

Last edited by Primus2112 at Aug 8, 2016,
Arsenio Hall looks nearly identical to how he looked 20 years ago.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
yea she looks it

she doesnt look bad for 41 tho
Quote by Victory2134
Arsenio Hall looks nearly identical to how he looked 20 years ago.
a skeleton?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Primus2112
she doesnt look bad for 41 tho

Amy Adams has always been hella ugly tho.

Winona Ryder has also aged fairly well
amy adams is ugly?

did i just step through a door into...

The Twilight Zone?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by BelowTheSun
Gillian Anderson gets more attractive with every passing year.

Agreed, a very beautiful woman. Growing up in the 90's watching X-files I never understood my uncles obsession with her. Now I totally get it.
this
In the interest of evening things out, Paul Rudd is 46.

Denzel Washington is 60. 60!

And Jeff Goldblum also gets exponentially more handsome as time passes. He's 62.

Last edited by BelowTheSun at Aug 8, 2016,
BelowTheSuni recently ran into a guy who hadnt seen me for 6 years and he said i hadnt aged at all and paul rudd might be my dad.

#handsomeasfuck
Patrick Stewart has looked the same for like 50 years
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Ringo star is the best looking 76 year old i've ever seen tbf.

Ringo looks better at 76 than Keith Richards did at 46 LOL
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 8, 2016,
Quote by TheChaz
Amy Adams has always been hella ugly tho.

i understand the words youre saying but theyre wrong

Quote by TheChaz
Winona Ryder has also aged fairly well

yes she has

isla fisher also looks good for 40

She does look good. The fact that she steals stuff also makes her more appealing somehow.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
For guys, Kevin Costner has aged incredibly well, and Sean Connery is timeless.

For the ladies, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Halle Berry, Christie Brinkley, Sela Ward.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2