Left handed - wear on the left
4 6%
Ambidextrous - wear on the right
0 0%
Ambidextrous - wear on the left
2 3%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 2
If yer member is long enough you can actually trick yer friends when they say " hey got the time?" N ya just turn round n wrap yer thing round yer wrist n show em!!!!!
^I dunno who this guy is but you can't fault his ideas.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by gonzaw
Yeah never really understood that I always used it on my right arm (I'm right-handed)
fuck you in particular
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Right handed
Wear watch on left

Also keep wallet in back left pocket, which I am told is unusual for right handed people.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Haven't worn a watch regularly since year 7 or something, but when I do, I'm always like "Wow this is so much more convenient than fumbling in my pocket for my phone"
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Lefty and would wear on right back when I wore them.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Left hand while being right handed of course.

I don't even look at my watch tho, I just use my phone which defeats the purpose of the watch.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I'm right handed and wear a watch on the left. I just learned that's the way to do it as a kid and just went with it. The thought of putting a watch on my right wrist seems weird, but I don't think it really makes a difference either way, just whatever you're used to.
I really wish I could find a purpose for wearing a fucking watch, but I can't .

They're cool as shit. But...why does anybody wear one?
Two watches each wrist of course
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by pressureproject

Like u said, cause they're cool as shit.
Nice ones anyway are practical jewelery.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
inb4 chrismendi-lame-o

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by pressureproject

For one, they look nice. Two, it's easier to just glance at your wrist than digging in your pocket for your phone.
Quote by pressureproject

Why does anyone wear anything that doesn't serve a functional purpose that couldn't be served by some other thing

maks u think
Lefty who wears them on the right. Though growing up my right handed dad wore his watch on his right hand, maybe that's where I got the idea.
Quote by pressureproject

Being cool as shit is an ends unto itself.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
right handed - right wrist.

as a kid i was always told that horseshit about wearing it on the other wrist, but no one ever gave me an explanation beyond "that's just how it is"

hadn't worn one for years until i briefly worked at a ppace that didn't allow phones in the building.

bought a cheap one and i just got into the habit of wearing it. definitely is easier for checking the time than fumbling in your pocket like someone mentioned.

also ive gotten so used to it that sometimes i forget that im not wearing it and end up looking at my bare wrist for a good 5 seconds before i realize im not looking at a watch.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
It's because you're more likely to use your dominant hand for other shit that causes you to not be able to check your watch without interrupting what you were doing. Watch manufacturers also used to place the crown on the right side of the watch (because up until not too long ago the common thought was "screw left-handed people") to facilitate easier adjustment by right-handed people
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by pressureproject

jewellery/accessories only now really.

people wear earrings, necklaces, bracelets for similar reasons. people even sometimes do stuff like wearing belts or hair clips or caps even if they don't need to just because it makes their outfit look better.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm right handed and wear watches on the right

I've been told this is wrong. But I don't care. And for some reason it's easier to put the watch on that way.
I have nothing important to say
I wear a fob watch, because I'm a classy cunt.

Also because I can't type with a wristwatch.....but when I do wear one, on the left hand side, always
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Don't wear one but got given a fitbit by my work a while ago and I wouldn't recommend that crap to anyone.

I prefer pocket watches myself.
Quote by hylianloach91
Lefty who wears them on the right. Though growing up my right handed dad wore his watch on his right hand, maybe that's where I got the idea.
fuck your dad

Quote by jakesmellspoo
right handed - right wrist.
fuck you

Quote by jakesmellspoo
as a kid i was always told that horseshit about wearing it on the other wrist, but no one ever gave me an explanation beyond "that's just how it is"
so you can look at it when you're doing shit with your useful hand
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Wear your clothes properly it is not hard. Put that shit on your non-dominant hand and if your have belt loops on your pants wear a fucking belt
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Left wrist, right handed.
It's so you can check the time whilst doing stuff with your dominant hand like talking on the phone or cooking, checking a pulse.

Also it's easier to check the time surreptitiously than using a phone. Especially useful in long meetings.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Aug 8, 2016,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Wear your clothes properly it is not hard. Put that shit on your non-dominant hand and if your have belt loops on your pants wear a fucking belt

People who wear a belt with suspenders have a special space in hell reserved for them
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by K33nbl4d3
fuck your dad

fuck you

so you can look at it when you're doing shit with your useful hand
lol

im gonna take pics of my watch on my right wrist while holding the camera with my non dominant hand.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The reason you're supposed to wear your watch on your left hand is because the control mechanisms are usually on the right side of the watch, making it easy to adjust using your right hand. If you wear your watch on your right hand and the mechanisms are on the right side, it's just awkward as shit to make use them.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
People who wear a belt with suspenders have a special space in hell reserved for them
This is obviously an exception to the rule
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

the only mechanism on my watch is the knob thing to change the time/date.

the date thing doesnt even work 80% of the time so it doesnt really matter.
Quote by drdoom8793
The reason you're supposed to wear your watch on your left hand is because the control mechanisms are usually on the right side of the watch, making it easy to adjust using your right hand. If you wear your watch on your right hand and the mechanisms are on the right side, it's just awkward as shit to make use them.

I'm right handed and always wore my watch on the left wrist, for this reason^ and because a watch is hell on the finish of your guitar if worn on the picking wrist, but that was like a long time ago I haven't worn a watch in over a decade
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Page 1 of 2