Page 1 of 2
Took a road trip to Colorado today with family and one of my best friends is with me on this trip too. Left Texas around 6:00 am and here we are at the first gas station after the New Mexico border. I plan on spending most of my time here in Springs, pikes peak, Rocky Mountain national park, etc. Ill be here for 6 days doing all sorts of activities like hiking and zip lining, etc ! So ask away ill try to get back to you guys ASAP when I get the time. LATER !!!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Aug 8, 2016,
Do you think that Justin Tucker could really kick an 84 yard field goal in Denver?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
They'll tell you to stick to the hiking trails but you know better. Go your own way.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
have you been to Red Rocks? they've done that place up a bit. worth the stop if you're in the area

Edit: I say fixed it up... that's since I lived there in the late 90's
Last edited by mattedbird at Aug 7, 2016,
how does legal weed compare to the illicit stuff in terms of price and quality?
Quote by AvoidingBee7
South Park is a must see!

This
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by theogonia777
Do you think that Justin Tucker could really kick an 84 yard field goal in Denver?

Kewl

Quote by ErikLensherr
They'll tell you to stick to the hiking trails but you know better. Go your own way.

Hehe

Quote by genghisgandhi
what's your favourite Rage Against the Machine song?

Know your enemy feat. Maynard James Keenan

Quote by AvoidingBee7
South Park is a must see!

looks really cool, we'll see where the road takes us
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Congrats! I drove up there from Texas is February. It's like a different planet up there. Fking Awesome.

So...can you snap a picture of a bear for me? Thanks.
how do you feel post album release?

writing more music?

playing any shows?

hows the food?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Aug 8, 2016,
1. Don't you have anything better to do?

2. Why do you post such shit on UG all the time?
Quote by theogonia777

That's possible. I reckon with a bit of wind behind ya this goose could do it. Dunno if Denver play in a closed stadium or no though but in Rugby the longest recorded place kick (or field goal in NFL speak) was 77m and that ball is bigger so there's more resistance.
Do you think the Avalanche are gonna win the Stanley Cup this year
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by theogonia777

There's a less than 40% chance...based on his 2015 stats...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by whywefight
Come over and say hi

Ok
Quote by mattedbird
have you been to Red Rocks? they've done that place up a bit. worth the stop if you're in the area

Edit: I say fixed it up... that's since I lived there in the late 90's

Haven't best to CO since 2004 ! But I've seen a lot of great performances there on YT. Will check it out if if we pass it.

Quote by neidnarb11890
how does legal weed compare to the illicit stuff in terms of price and quality?

You can find medical grade bud in any state. Only difference is price, because supply/demand

Quote by whywefight
lmao you'll be in rocky mt national park. say hi to my girlfriend

I didn't know you were in a relationship with a black bear :P

Quote by pressureproject
Congrats! I drove up there from Texas is February. It's like a different planet up there. Fking Awesome.

So...can you snap a picture of a bear for me? Thanks.

If I see whywefight girlfriend I'll def do more than just take pics
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
Took a road trip to Colorado today with family and one of my best friends is with me on this trip too. Left Texas around 6:00 am and here we are at the first gas station after the New Mexico border. I plan on spending most of my time here in Springs, Rocky Mountain national park, etc. Ill be here for 6 days doing all sorts of activities like hiking and zip lining, etc ! So ask away ill try to get back to you guys ASAP when I get the time. LATER !!!

Can I get a ZIP-LIIIIINNNEE Ha ha, oh man! sweet zip!!!!!!! lol just joshing around man, have fun. sounds fun!
Quote by k.lainad
Took a road trip to Colorado today with family and one of my best friends is with me on this trip too. Left Texas around 6:00 am and here we are at the first gas station after the New Mexico border. I plan on spending most of my time here in Springs, Rocky Mountain national park, etc. Ill be here for 6 days doing all sorts of activities like hiking and zip lining, etc ! So ask away ill try to get back to you guys ASAP when I get the time. LATER !!!

When are you going to just start a blog
Are going to Pike's Peak?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

So how high did you get?

In altitute if you went mountain climbing?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
how do you feel post album release?

writing more music?

playing any shows?

hows the food?

Thanks for checking out the music
My drummer is in Austin right now for the summer, so when he gets back we'll start jamming again. I still do covers on my YT channel.

I haven't eaten anything CO local yet, but I see a lot of Asian and taco places around here... Like a lot. We don't have del-taco everywhere back home.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
1. Don't you have anything better to do?

2. Why do you post such shit on UG all the time?

1. I only post in here when I'm not working, So actually not that frequent at all.

2. To piss the easily pissed off

Quote by killpaddle
Go to a weed shop and smoke a big blunt with your parents.
(Did you say "anything"?)

Its funny, because me and my mate took this trip as a break from hanging out with potheads everyday. Really have no plans on blazing at all "this week" lol

Quote by EndTheRapture51
When are you going to just start a blog

I'm not neckbeard enough

Quote by Evilnine
Are going to Pike's Peak?

I went today ! Amazing drive (and kinda chilly good thing I brought a few jackets and sweaters) check out my pics on Instagram : 95dank

I also went to garden of the gods. Pretty phenomenal place as well
If you see my cousin tell him to stop being a whiny emo fuck
Quote by Spidey93
What's the difference between an orange?

... And what?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

You skipped my question buddy boy
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Dude you should see how much you can lift in Colorado 'cause of the change in altitude & shit & u can set new PRs or whatever idk it's science ok shut up
Free Ali
what's the weather like, do you need a proper coat or just some light windbreaker that can fit in the bottom of a bag?

nvm:
Quote by k.lainad

I went today ! Amazing drive (and kinda chilly good thing I brought a few jackets and sweaters) check out my pics on Instagram : 95dank
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by k.lainad
I went today ! Amazing drive (and kinda chilly good thing I brought a few jackets and sweaters)

I went back in the 80's on a family vacation. Before we drove up my Dad and uncle tried to tell my aunt to take a jacket and she said "why do I need a jacket it's 80 degress out" then she was mad to find that there was snow on the peak and she was the only one without a jacket On the drive up there was a Greyhound bus coming down that almost ran us off of the edge of the mountain, scary stuff!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Aug 9, 2016,
Erm ......not red this thread all the way through but yoooo from Manchester capital of the U.K. Artistry ?
Is it like, cool or something?
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Quote by k.lainad

Haven't best to CO since 2004 ! But I've seen a lot of great performances there on YT. Will check it out if if we pass it.
hey, that was the same year i was there last and saw it.

took a trip to see the cure at fiddlers green
Last edited by mattedbird at Aug 9, 2016,
Page 1 of 2