I have a dean with 2 hum.pickups .
I really like the bridge pickup but although the neck is good enough it has too much output for cleans (the only reason I have a neck pickup). So my question is ; instead of buying a four conductor pickup (so that I have coil split mode for cleans) can I Turn the 2conductor pickup I already have into a four conductor one ?
if the neck has too much output, consider lowering it. that may help.

yes, it is possible to change a two conductor to a four, but it is a major pain in the ass. i haven't even bothered with it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by DHF1234
I have a dean with 2 hum.pickups .
I really like the bridge pickup but although the neck is good enough it has too much output for cleans (the only reason I have a neck pickup). So my question is ; instead of buying a four conductor pickup (so that I have coil split mode for cleans) can I Turn the 2conductor pickup I already have into a four conductor one ?

It may cost you nearly as much as buying another pickup to have it converted, and it's not something you want to attempt yourself (judging from the fact that you're asking the question).