I absolutely love this song, and the live version is amazing too, but I cannot find a good tab of the acoustic version. I found a tab for it but there are several areas that are clearly wrong. The last bar of the intro seems to be off, as well as the verse and the second, third, and fourth bars of the pre chorus. Additionally the ending is missing. Here is the link to that tab.
http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.xguitar.com/guitar-tabs/avril_lavigne/let_go/nobodys_fool.txt

It would be amazing if someone could tab the parts of the song that are missing/incorrect for me. Here is the link to the live performance.

Thanks for the time of anyone who helps me
I was unaware people actually listened to avril lavigne. I don't even think avril lavigne listens to avril lavigne.
I've been continuing to work on this song, but I still would really appreciate it if someone could tab the pre chorus for me, and maybe the ending, if that's possible. Thanks.
I've been continuing to work on this song and have made some progress tabbing it myself but there are still a few parts that have my completely stuck. I'd appreciate it if someone could try tabbing 0:36-0:47, 1:52-2:14, as well as 3:42-3:55 in the video. Thanks in advance.