Has anyone else noticed a mistake in the way that the tab reads for proud mary it seems to read backwards?
I have been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out the F6 CHORD.
Which tab are you talking about? I looked at a few and most of them look right to me. There are a couple that are a little off or hilariously useless, but most of them look good.Are you talking about the small E string being the top line on the tab and the big E string being the bottom line? If so, that's how tabs are supposed to be. It sometimes throws people off a little when they're first learning, but you get used to it pretty quick.

When I learned it (one of the first songs I learned) I wasn't shown the F6 part, though I just tried it and it does sound right. Just play the regular F chord (xx3211, not the full barre chord) and then throw down the pinky on the 3rd fret of the B string for the second to last strum, let the pinky off for the last strum of the F, and then switch to the D chord. Or you can just ignore the F6 and keep playing the regular F instead. Sound perfectly fine.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 8, 2016,