Page 1 of 2
I just saw a bug on my wall that I've never seen before. It was some kind of monster bug. It had about a million legs, a billion little feelers, and when I poked it with the longest piece of paper I could find, it moved about a trillion miles an hour. I looked at it for like 10 minutes before I finally corralled enough cojones to kill it. To accomplish this task, I got a heavy box shaped thing, wrapped toilet paper around it, and pressed my body weight into against the wall. And to top it all off, its little corpse fell off the toilet paper and onto the floor when I tried to dump it into the trash can.

Please console me.
You killed an innocent life today you son of a bush I hope you drown in bugs.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You killed an innocent life today you son of a bush I hope you drown in bugs.

Yeah, but it was just a bug's life and that wasn't even a good movie.
My stepdad killed a rat with a cinder block the other day

get on his level bitch
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Jackintehbox
Yeah, but it was just a bug's life and that wasn't even a good movie.
#Bug'sLifeMatters
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
#Bug'sLifeMatters

cant even begin to explain the problematicism of this post

ugh
That one cockroach story from Creepshow comes to mind...they're coming back buddy, coming back in hordes
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Radroach torso crippled falloutmascot.jpeg
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
What you described sounds exactly like a Peruvian Stink. When threatened it will shed its shell as a distraction and escape. In your case it probably bored into the box. Typically the stink will then return to kill it's assailant while it sleeps and retrieve its shell.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
It's a common house centipede you bitch, I have like a fucking million of them in the basement I rent. I have taken to springing off of my bed like a ninja, merely to lightly tap them with a steel toe boot so as not to crush my walls in my efforts to destroy them.

In all seriousness I feel your pain...

You're not a bitch

Bitch
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
douche
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-50
Boss ME-70
Dunlop GCB95(Red Fasel)
Ibanez RG8BK
PodHD300

Rest Easy Gooze

Quote by jpnyc
I once used a Jackson V to play Wildwood Flower. The ghosts of Randy Rhoads and Mother Maybelle Carter made my walls bleed for a week.
Csoldier83

muh roads

I didn't mean it centipedes are the definition of creepy crawly he's not a bitch

Bitch >
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
That sounds awful

It's also the reason why I keep spiders in my room/ house, eat all the nastier bugs
i saw somethin like that in my bathroom oncei just kinda ran away and didnt deal with it at all
this house is bitchin
Why not just get a cup and paper and remove it

Only kill bugs that want to be shitheads. Eg clothes moths that eat holes on your wool growing up and then have the audacity to fly around your face and tv when big.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Why not just get a cup and paper and remove it

Only kill bugs that want to be shitheads. Eg clothes moths that eat holes on your wool growing up and then have the audacity to fly around your face and tv when big.

That seems a little racist, I mean a spider has as much right as a cloths moth.

I kill anything I find in my house that's smaller than a rat. equally
That just means it's mate will come after you seeking vengeance
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by stratkat
That seems a little racist, I mean a spider has as much right as a cloths moth.

I kill anything I find in my house that's smaller than a rat. equally

a spider doesn't directly mess with my stuff.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
was it a house centipede

they look like they came from hell
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Aug 9, 2016,
Quote by Bladez22
That sounds awful

It's also the reason why I keep spiders in my room/ house, eat all the nastier bugs

Ugh I found a bunch of cockroaches in my kitchen yesterday. They laid eggs in a container of rice and there were all these little roach grubs squirming around in there. I can't wait for the exterminator to get here.

I feel bad about killing them because they're just trying to get food like everyone else and they don't mean to hurt me but I feel itchy whenever I look at bugs like that and it was v traumatizing I could barely go in my kitchen to make tea this morning.

What's funny is that I've only ever seen the giant flying cockroaches that are like 2 inches long so when I saw these things I thought they were beetles or something. I guess the roaches here are just smaller (WHICH I AM OK WITH U ROCK DONT CHANGE)
cat
is this you?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
there was a teeny spider in my bathroom!

EDIT: I washed it down the sink, thinking 'problem solved!', and it crawled it's way back up fuck lol
Last edited by Weaponized at Aug 9, 2016,
Sounds like a Silverfish.

They look scary as hell but they're harmless.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
That just means it's mate will come after you seeking vengeance
ant music o o o o o o☝️
There's a username I haven't seen in a while

But yeah, 100 percent a silverfish. We have those bastards too and one time I'm pretty sure I saw one that was probably thicker than 2 of my fingers put together. They move fast too so if you want to squish em you gotta act fast.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by drdoom8793
Sounds like a Silverfish.

They look scary as hell but they're harmless.

Silverfish sounds like a band name amirite?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Maybe its because I'm from the Caribbean...but why the fuck are y'all so scared of bugs for?
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
There's a username I haven't seen in a while

But yeah, 100 percent a silverfish. We have those bastards too and one time I'm pretty sure I saw one that was probably thicker than 2 of my fingers put together. They move fast too so if you want to squish em you gotta act fast.
No wonder you have guns ?In the uk our silverfish are kinda cute with little wiggly tails that like cola
Quote by Banjocal
My stepdad killed a rat with a cinder block the other day

get on his level bitch

my mom killed a rat with her foot
my dad killed an opossum with his bare hands

ur step dad is a lil bitch

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Jackintehbox
I just saw a bug on my wall that I've never seen before. It was some kind of monster bug. It had about a million legs, a billion little feelers, and when I poked it with the longest piece of paper I could find, it moved about a trillion miles an hour. I looked at it for like 10 minutes before I finally corralled enough cojones to kill it. To accomplish this task, I got a heavy box shaped thing, wrapped toilet paper around it, and pressed my body weight into against the wall. And to top it all off, its little corpse fell off the toilet paper and onto the floor when I tried to dump it into the trash can.

Please console me.
you mean a box?
Quote by Bladez22
That sounds awful

Yeah but but but you use nasty bugs to kill nasty bugs. Doesn't it defeat the purpose of killing nasty bugs?

Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Aug 9, 2016,
Quote by Carnivean
Yeah but but but you use nasty bugs to kill nasty bugs. Doesn't it defeat the purpose of killing nasty bugs?

I only allow smaller more chill spiders, big ones have to go. I catch them in a glass and chuck them outside which is what I try to do with all bugs. I had a silverfish once, squished that fucker cos it was gross af and too fast to catch properly

Imo spiders aren't as gross as other bugs, and they eat the grosser stuff, so I'll put up with their grossness as long as they keep the more gross things away
I don't know what kind of bug it was. I guess it was kind of house centipedeish, but it was black and wasn't very big.

Quote by Masquirina
Here is something that may help. I don't think bug fear/trauma is addressed in that particular episode, but you should really listen to it anyway.

I've heard Dr Steve on Opie and Anthony before, but I've never listened to his podcast. Thank you for this.

Quote by Will Lane
you mean a box?

Yeah punk, maybe I do. You wanna get crushed too? Thought so.
Page 1 of 2